CatFx50 - page 178

Fory:
Hi all, does anybody work with this method on JPY/USD? Are there any signals today? Thx

No Fory,

at usdjpy there was no real signal today. Why I say real? That's for the reason that at 16:00 cet there was a crossing of the price with ema50 downwards, and a very little crossing of the stepma_stoch (0.01 overlapping).

But the next candle opened straight on the ema50 and not under! Besides that, we are in an existing uptrend so that would not enter such a contradictory signal.

b.r. mibl

hey could someone step on that round white ball till it comes to a point on both ends then paint it brown and PLAY SOME FOOTBALL LOL

Congratulations NINA! GO Barça. Final de la champions Benfica vs barça.

2 1

Saludos de Portugal!

Mibl,

I sorted out my MT4 [or God did because it felt that way]

I have now the setup I like:

CATFX50 + Fibo, StochMAHist and Inverseind.

However I'm a little confused as to whether the inverseind should be above or below ZERO or above/below the EMA for a true signal.

Still it's incredible how much faster and accurate than MACD + RSI.

Cool stuff guys. Let's tighten it even further and especially on the exit.

VALEO, it was you, mate. The Magenta-coloured EMA is my "early-warning system" (8-LWMA set on Weighted_Close).

"The White EMA is the 13-LWMA as above.

The LSMAs are 8 and 13 respectively.

The rest speaks for itself."

It really DIDN'T speak for itself for me - but that's my problem. Please help me understand it looks like sheer brilliance.

By the way, there was a really technical exit strategy post I couldn't understand involving various MAs and a "Magenta" line. It looks really good can you [the person who posted it] explain for us "noobies"

Ind Inverse (my understanding)

helfen:
Mibl,

CATFX50 + Fibo, StochMAHist and Inverseind.

However I'm a little confused as to whether the inverseind should be above or below ZERO or above/below the EMA for a true signal.

Still it's incredible how much faster and accurate than MACD + RSI.

Hi helfen,

I do not know if and what Nina does with the Ind Inverse - thats for him to explain.

I use it in some seldom times as an early warning for the next comming signal - not as a signal itself. Then there is the ema crossing relevant for me, not if below or above zero.

The Ind Inverse indicator itself measures the position of the current candle close in relation to the price range of the last 40 candles. So if the indicator is near 1.0 the price of the current candle is near the high of the period, if near -1.0 the same thing near the low.

b.r. mibl

hi all

it seems next signa is coming...

I see now the following current signals

eurusd @1,1913 - long (be careful, we are at a short tl of a down trend)

gbpusd @1,7389 - long (be careful pivot just above)

usdchf @1,3102 - short (be careful, we are at a short tl of an up trend)

and 1h earlier:

usdjpy @117,72 - long (but pivot was directly above the entry)

EDIT 9:00 cet: usdjpy is now turning to short

Lets have a look how they will develop. Please think yourselves before you trade these - it is your money

b.r. mibl

mibl:
I see now the following current signals

eurusd @1,1913 - long (be careful, we are at a short tl of a down trend)

gbpusd @1,7389 - long (be careful pivot just above)

usdchf @1,3102 - short (be careful, we are at a short tl of an up trend)

and 1h earlier:

usdjpy @117,72 - long (but pivot was directly above the entry)

Lets have a look how they will develop. Please think yourselves before you trade these - it is your money

b.r. mibl

Hi, Mibl!

Ok, mates, we've already made more than +37 pips. There are people that are happy with only 10 pips per day.

Mibl, USDJPY is a difficult one. Sometimes it works well with CatFX50, but it has more false signals than the others. Just a tip, try to enter when it opens above/below EMA50 with step changing. It is just a tip, I do not trade it.

BTW, there is a big fight here right now. USDCHF is holding hard while EURUSD and GBPUSD are pushing up hard also. Take care.

Nina

Reason: