CatFx50 - page 181

New Feature?

I think that all forums not matter what type should have a download section, specific to the thread, that have a list of attachments that is possibly also threaded so that people can find the latest attachments easily.

Its like a thread within a thread ("sub-threads"), but just for attachments.

What do u guys think?

Gonna request that feature to a couple of these forum software vBulletin and phpBB when I get some time. Please do the same if you agree...

traderix:
Hi Nina,

I need some explanation about the correlation EUR/USD and USD/CHF.

They work normally as a mirror. If the big boys are long USD.. EUR/USD will go down and USD/CHF up.

But what happens if both go in the same direction?

THXS

traderixx

Hi traderix,

I'm not Nina, nevertheless my explanation:

CHF is a currency which is a little bit more constant than the others.

So if usdchf goes down, that means normally (when the others pairs with the usd inside don't show other things) usd will get weaker.

When usd gets weaker --> eur will get stronger --> eurusd will go up.

This are crossrates - currency x to y, what mean there are always two contrary sides.

The last thing happens not very often and the only for a short time. Thats a dangerous signal because it is not durable.

b.r. mibl

jamrok:
I'm sorry, but I've been trying to follow this thread but I wanna start with the latest versions of the indicators and/or settings. Can some1 point me to the post with the latest or better yet, repost them. Also, have the rules changed? if so, Please post that as well...

Look here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page118

and in Post #1 Nina described the current rules.

b.r. mibl

mibl:
Look here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page118

and in Post #1 Nina described the current rules.

b.r. mibl

I see the rules, but I cant get the indicators...

with my catfx50 and bunny filter combo i entered long at 1906 on euro and got my 34 pips and luckily on my cable got in 7382 and just barely got my 34 there i like whats happening with this combo the cat chasing the bunny or bunny chasing the cat

shorted cable 7372 i have been using murry math pivots they seemed interesting s/r for profit targets

hi all

i changed the StepMa to 800

i have always kept it at 500 which is 10 days of data my target is 7338 4 pips above murry math pivot should get it hopefully

anyone else take the cable short

Does anyone else have signal in eur short, or do we have to wait til close of this 14.00 gmt candle?

Reason: