CatFx50 - page 185

nesalc
nesalc  

Murrey Math

harold4x:
dont know its a formula for commercial tradersvery interesting levels

Harold

If you want to read the explanation of Murrey math = go to www.graemenash.co.uk/forex/murrey.doc

very interesting as you say.

Nesalc

nina
nina  
harold4x:
hi nina you get in on cable before short

Hi!

No, I couldn't. I can not trade at work.

When did we get the right signal and at what price, at 1.7385 or at 1.7379?

Nina

harold4x
harold4x  

nina it was 7372 i closed trade +15 already made 34 each on euro and cable before on longs total 83 for today nesalc thanks for the murry math link real interesting stuff i use them as targets for the exit strategy and look where they are for entry the 4/8 is the main pivot 2/8 and 6/8 are support and resistence

harold4x
harold4x  

hi nina you know ihave been looking at the stepma stoc closly and noticed not to much difference than an rsi cross of 50 level take a look and you will see what i mean

nina
nina  
harold4x:
nina it was 7372 i closed trade +15 already made 34 each on euro and cable before on longs total 83 for today nesalc thanks for the murry math link real interesting stuff i use them as targets for the exit strategy and look where they are for entry the 4/8 is the main pivot 2/8 and 6/8 are support and resistence

Hi!

You were late, right signal was at 1.7379. It made a low at 1.7344. That's 35 pips. Great short.

Harold, try not to jump from one thing to another. Let tools work for a while. Study them and so on.

I know MM, Harold. I do not use them. Don't ask me now why.

Nina

Heder
Heder  

Help

Help me please!

What this blue ball in signal?

Thanks!

Files:
nina_cpia.jpg 128 kb
nina
nina  
harold4x:
hi nina you know ihave been looking at the stepma stoc closly and noticed not to much difference than an rsi cross of 50 level take a look and you will see what i mean

The same Harold: do not jump. StepMA_Stoch is the best free tool I've found in FOREX. The best. I've been trading FOREX for 5 years.

Nina

harold4x
harold4x  

hi nina not jumping just sharing my observations reason why your entry was 7379 was you changed step stoc bars to 2000 i left mine at 500

nina
nina  
Heder:
Help me please!

What this blue ball in signal?

Thanks!

Hi!

It means price crosses EMA.

Nina

laserjet
laserjet  
harold4x:
laserjet i am on east coast also i get up at 2 am what u could do is have a signal send to your cell phone or regular phone to alert u if price gets 10 pips away otherway is get up at 7 am and take signals from that time on i sometimes do that if i dont want to get up

Thanks Harold4x for your reply. Can you please tell me how to sent alerts to cell phone. I know there is audio alert in MT4, but don't know how to program alert to cell phone.

Thanks