Mandarine indicators modes - page 3

mike78:
can someone add an alert to the signal mandarine indy. cheers

Mike glad you brought this up there is all ready alerts programmed into Mandarine but when i added the alerts made it so you can choose what sound you want but forgot to post the files so am posting a bunch of wav. files you can use, default sound is train.wav. file but if you want to use one of the other files just change the name to the one you want, also from what i understand you can make your own , but i have no idea how.

Files:

Trades closed

Closed those 2 Mandarine trades this morning before going to sleep, probably could have stayed with them longer but usually can't sleep peaceful then, but still +290 pips.

Files:
tradesclosed.gif  117 kb

Good signal was today for EURGBP but I did not trade today sorry:

---------

How to trade.

Basicly - there are 2 ways about how to trade this system.

I describe it later (when market will be opened).

There are 2 ways to trade this system:

1. We are trading the signals near pivot line.

In this way - we can trade often. But it will be may false signals too.

2. We are trading sell if sell signals is between r1 - r3, ad buy if betweem s1 - s3.

Some variation of the trading technique is trading betweem s2 - s3 (for buy signal) and r2 - r3 (for sell signal).

This way #2 is less risky. And ariation - may be not risky at all. But we will not have many trades.

Files:
eurgbp_1703.jpg  135 kb

Hi,

I have to say none of the posted mandarine indicators is working. I tried to compile the mandarine indicator nd posted but I get an error message when compiling. The indicator that mr tools posted also can not be attached to a chart. Can you please check this and repost a working version of the mandarine indicator? Thank you.

profitrader21:
Hi, I have to say none of the posted mandarine indicators is working. I tried to compile the mandarine indicator nd posted but I get an error message when compiling. The indicator that mr tools posted also can not be attached to a chart. Can you please check this and repost a working version of the mandarine indicator? Thank you.

Hi Profitrader,

From the sound of it if you are not able to attach the indicator usually means missing an mqh file so very possible Newdigital is right. I forgot to post WebGet.mqh sorry about that and thanks for the heads up.

What is written in the error?

I think - some indicator is missing?

Check all the indicators.

T3 basic.mq4

NonLagMA_v7.1.1

Check that this indicator should be T3 basic by name (not T3_basic).

May be - WebGet.mqh missed?

Place this file (see attached) in include folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\experts\include

Files:
webget.mqh  1 kb

profitrader21:
Hi, I have to say none of the posted mandarine indicators is working. I tried to compile the mandarine indicator nd posted but I get an error message when compiling. The indicator that mr tools posted also can not be attached to a chart. Can you please check this and repost a working version of the mandarine indicator? Thank you.

Hi Profitrader,

The curiousity is killing me, hope its not too much to ask if you got the indicator to work??

mrtools:
Hi Profitrader, The curiousity is killing me, hope its not too much to ask if you got the indicator to work??

I was having the same issue compiling the indicator, but the Webget.mqh solved it.

This version of Mandarine looks interesting. Looking forward to testing it.

Cheers,

Fudo

Fudomyo:
I was having the same issue compiling the indicator, but the Webget.mqh solved it.

This version of Mandarine looks interesting. Looking forward to testing it.

Cheers,

Fudo

Thanks Fudo, good to hear.

Best Regards

It was good signal for GBPJPY today. But I open sell too late. Anyway - in profit:

Files:
Reason: