CatFx50 - page 179

nina:
Hi, Mibl!

Ok, mates, we've already made more than +37 pips. There are people that are happy with only 10 pips per day.

Mibl, USDJPY is a difficult one. Sometimes it works well with CatFX50, but it has more false signals than the others. Just a tip, try to enter when it opens above/below EMA50 with step changing. It is just a tip, I do not trade it.

BTW, there is a big fight here right now. USDCHF is holding hard while EURUSD and GBPUSD are pushing up hard also. Take care.

Nina

Hi Nina,

usdjpy is the one pair that doesn't correctly fit to your trading time restrictions (8-18) because of a different time zone. If I understand your notice - you mean only to trade level I signals in this pair?

--> now it seems the next signal will be long again

On the other side I traded usdgbp - exited 1/3 after 20 pips and trailed stop to entry - and so I was stopped out on entry - currently I do not know if that was a good idea, because of the fight which takes place - but it nevertheless is risk reducing.

Current market orientation seems to be sidewards after the two days with a long or short run in these pairs - that makes the signals riskier.

b.r. mibl

Helfen,...........

helfen:
Mibl,

I sorted out my MT4 [or God did because it felt that way]

I have now the setup I like:

CATFX50 + Fibo, StochMAHist and Inverseind.

However I'm a little confused as to whether the inverseind should be above or below ZERO or above/below the EMA for a true signal.

Still it's incredible how much faster and accurate than MACD + RSI.

Cool stuff guys. Let's tighten it even further and especially on the exit.

VALEO, it was you, mate. The Magenta-coloured EMA is my "early-warning system" (8-LWMA set on Weighted_Close).

"The White EMA is the 13-LWMA as above.

The LSMAs are 8 and 13 respectively.

The rest speaks for itself."

It really DIDN'T speak for itself for me - but that's my problem. Please help me understand it looks like sheer brilliance.

By the way, there was a really technical exit strategy post I couldn't understand involving various MAs and a "Magenta" line. It looks really good can you [the person who posted it] explain for us "noobies"

Helfen, try it out for the rest of the week, even if just on demo. I have traded this system for many months successfully, only that I changed from 34-EMA to Nina's 50-EMA when this Thread was started here and after I had some clrification from Nina's "master" why he had chosen the 50 and not the 55-EMA. Wish you well.

mibl:
Hi Nina,

usdjpy is the one pair that doesn't correctly fit to your trading time restrictions (8-18) because of a different time zone. If I understand your notice - you mean only to trade level I signals in this pair?

--> now it seems the next signal will be long again

On the other side I traded usdgbp - exited 1/3 after 20 pips and trailed stop to entry - and so I was stopped out on entry - currently I do not know if that was a good idea, because of the fight which takes place - but it nevertheless is risk reducing.

Current market orientation seems to be sidewards after the two days with a long or short run in these pairs - that makes the signals riskier.

b.r. mibl

Hi!

You've done great on cable, man. Scaling, scaling. This market, as you say, is very risky right now: eurusd and gbpusd are in bearish mode and we bought. In this kind of markets, the better is to take some and protect. Usdchf has not shown so far any sign of weakness, which tells us big pockets are with dollar now. Maybe they change in 10 minutes time, I do not know, but the fight is here as we all can see. I think eurusd should try to kiss 1.1930 at least. But we'll see, cause cable is beaten hard and usdchf is holding 1.3100 with fury.

Nina

Nina

Hi all,

what can we do with our long eur and GBP pozitions: reverse or wait? Thx

Fory:
Hi all, what can we do with our long eur and GBP pozitions: reverse or wait? Thx

Hi, Fory!

About GBPUSD: buy entry was at 1.7390. Made a high at 1.7419. That is +29 pips. You should've taken some and you should have placed stop at b/e.

About EURUSD: buy entry was at 1.1913. Made a high at 1.1921. It has not made my minimum of 15 pips. Now it has opened below EMA50 with StepMA_Stoch still in green mode. Market is dollar long so far. USDCHF was a sell at 1.3100 and it only made a low at 1.3097. It has opened now above EMA50 with StepMA_Stoch still in red mode.

I do not like these kind of markets. In fact, I hate them. If eurusd keeps opening below EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch changes to red, I will close my long and I will take my lost. I will not reverse if I do not see a rush. Market now is almost flat.

Nina

Hi!

Fory: here there are a lot of people that follow CatFX50. There are people that place a stop of 50 pips. Others, like me, use one of 34 and so on. You should find the way where you feel more confident. Of course, your way should be related to the size of your account.

I say you this, cause cable's long is still long. I closed it. That's true. But I did it cause my trading style is "conservative".

Enjoy!

Nina

Hi,

Let's see now if EURUSD can break pivot at 1.1924.

USDCHF has it at 1.3085.

Nina

To Nina,

Thank you very much for replays and Congratulations with International Women's Day! Many love and pips with you!!

Hi!

Big pockets are using CatFX50.

Humor makes us happy.

Nina

Fory:
To Nina, Thank you very much for replays and Congratulations with International Women's Day! Many love and pips with you!!

Hi!

The problem I see here is that I'm a man

Nina, my cat, is a female.

Nina

Reason: