Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 72

Artid Wanasin:

2016.01.29 08:30:54.072 '2751772': Signal - #43586561 sell 0.18 EURUSDf at 1.08389 skipped as no symbol found

2016.01.29 08:30:49.932 '2751772': Signal - #43586567 sell 0.18 EURUSDf at 1.08391 skipped as no symbol found

2016.01.29 08:30:46.135 '2751772': Signal - #43586573 sell 0.19 EURUSDf at 1.08393 skipped as no symbol found

How can I do?

Does it's the problem from MT4 terminal or the broker block the signal?

This is information message. Please check EURUSDx symbols in the MarketWatch. Only one symbol EURUSDx must be there.

Available in showcase
Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available (Details)
 Available in MetaTrader terminal

Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available (Details)

Does any one know why it happens? I have linked several accounts before, but for the new accounts, it shows this msg. Appreciate for any help or info about this rating issue.

Thank you very much 

Good evening, I have a question about the signal to start the copy on 22/02 ... is this, I created my account on a pro-RoboForex cent equal to the signal provider, same leverage (1: 500) and its balance is $ 1500 and my is $ 1100, the doubt is this: it is opening orders with lots of 0:10, so how should I set the following parameters:

Use no more than: "______"% of deposit
Stop if less capital, "________" USD
Forwarding / Slippage: "________" Spreeds

if they can help me, thank you ...
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Can I copy trades from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5 or vice versa? - Page 72 - Category: trading systems

So if i want to copy lots of signal i must create lots of mql5.com userlogin with the same name is no problem at the payment gateway?

Alexander Murad:
So if i want to copy lots of signal i must create lots of mql5.com userlogin with the same name is no problem at the payment gateway?

DEAREST

ONE LOGIN of MQL can subscribe to few signals. But ONE mt4 acct ONE signal. You can run own EA or manual trade on acct that subs to signal but you CANT SUBS to MORE THAN ONE signal to ONE mt4 acct

You can pay via any methods available in MQL, via paypal is most popular, visa (thru some gateway) and of coz u can top up your MQL account via visa, paypal.

List of payment methods, pls search on top right hand side there is search facilty, READ THE FAQ on signals subscription, or type "Payment Methods" on search

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/523

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773

GO READ

How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
The Signals service introduces social trading with MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The Service is integrated into the trading platform, and allows anyone to easily copy trades of professional traders. Select any of the thousands of signal providers, subscribe in a few clicks and the provider's trades will be copied on your account.

Alexander Murad:
To paraphrase what Yang May Leong said above:

One MQL5.com account -> Subscribe to as many signals as you want but;
One signal -> One MT account with your broker account

You can't subscribe to multiple signals with the same MetaTrader account

So if you want to subscribe to multiple signals, you only need one MQL5.com account, but multiple MetaTrader accounts with your broker. Your broker should make it easy to create multiple accounts under your one "master" account

Steven Theobald:
If I offer my signal for FREE, will you then send me a message once I pass the testing period successfully?  I would like to know when I can begin to charge a fee, should I decide to do so.
You can direct apply to sell your signal. 
I have already applied. It will take up to 10 business day to approve my signal.

Hi!

I subscribed a signal on 2016.03.31.

Once i've integrated the signal in my System, MT opened a view positions immediately.

Now i took a look in the history of the signal provider and  just realized, that he closed some positions a few hours ago.

In my MT the positions are still running.

Have i've done something wrong?

Thank you for help! 

esteban_rojo:

Hi!

I subscribed a signal on 2016.03.31.

Once i've integrated the signal in my System, MT opened a view positions immediately.

Now i took a look in the history of the signal provider and  just realized, that he closed some positions a few hours ago.

In my MT the positions are still running.

Have i've done something wrong?

Thank you for help! 

Did you have your MetaTrader platform running the whole time, or did you shut it down at some stage?

Stuart Browne:
Did you have your MetaTrader platform running the whole time, or did you shut it down at some stage?

I shut it down during last night. 

At the time the positions where closed in the signal, the MT was running. 

Is the signal not always online on the Broker Server? Even my MT is closed or offline?

Reason: