Multiple Accounts

Hello, I want to be able to subscribe to multiple signal providers.  Can I open multiple accounts for this purpose or is this against the terms of service?  Thanks.

There is the rule:
one trading account per one signal subscription.

GP1122:
Hello, I want to be able to subscribe to multiple signal providers.  Can I open multiple accounts for this purpose or is this against the terms of service?  Thanks.

You can subscribe to as many signals as you want with the same MQL5 account, but as Sergey said already, you can only subscribe to one signal per trading account (and MQL5 VPS).

Thanks.  Can I open multiple accounts if I want multiple subscriptions?

GP1122:
Thanks.  Can I open multiple accounts if I want multiple subscriptions?

You can open multiple trading accounts with your broker.

I want to open multiple accounts on MQL5 so I can have multiple signal subscriptions.  Is there anything wrong with this?  I'd thought I'd ask.

GP1122:
I want to open multiple accounts on MQL5 so I can have multiple signal subscriptions.  Is there anything wrong with this?  I'd thought I'd ask.

Haven't you read my above reply?

You can subscribe to as many signals as you want with the same MQL5 account.

Multiple MQL5 accounts are against MQL5.com rules.

Yes, sorry I misunderstood.  If I want two signal subscriptions going into one trading account, how can I do this?  Could I have a family member open a account and have the signal provider on their account so we can avoid having two accounts?  I'd only want two signal providers if they are able to be attached to the same trading account.  Please advise.  Thank you.

GP1122:
Yes, sorry I misunderstood.  If I want two signal subscriptions going into one trading account, how can I do this?  Could I have a family member open a account and have the signal provider on their account so we can avoid having two accounts?  I'd only want two signal providers if they are able to be attached to the same trading account.  Please advise.  Thank you.

Haven't you read my above reply?

You can only subscribe to one signal per trading account (and MQL5 VPS).

Please read our replies carefully, before you post the same questions over and over again.

Eleni, have you read my reply?  I'm not sure if you are understanding my question.  Is it possible to speak to someone over the phone?

GP1122:
Eleni, have you read my reply?  I'm not sure if you are understanding my question.  Is it possible to speak to someone over the phone?

You are asking if you can have 2 signals on 1 trading account, right?

The answer for a 3rd time is NO.

Reason: