Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 33

meam20: but what will happen if signal provider manually close a position? does it do the same in subscribers terminal and close the mentioned position? any help would be appreciated
No position on the Provider account - so to be closed corresponding position on the Subscriber account. What is not clear?

I am providing a signal on my demo account from my MT5 platform at the moment. I am planning to switch onto real account soon in the future. I don't know what will happen for inactive signal. 

Can I change to real account under the same signal name as my current one? or shall I create new signal account for my future real account?

FinanceEngineer:

I am providing a signal on my demo account from my MT5 platform at the moment. I am planning to switch onto real account soon in the future. I don't know what will happen for inactive signal. 

Can I change to real account under the same signal name as my current one? or shall I create new signal account for my future real account?

You have to create a new one.

angevoyageur:
You have to create a new one.
Thanks. Then what happen to the old inactive signal from my demo account? Are they will be deleted?

FinanceEngineer:
Thanks. Then what happen to the old inactive signal from my demo account? Are they will be deleted?
You can disable it and ask to administration to delete it. It's up to you to decide.

angevoyageur:
You can disable it and ask to administration to delete it. It's up to you to decide.
Thanks.

Hello,

I subscribed to a signal provider yesterday. I am totally new to this whole thing. The signal provider took a trade today which resulted in a loss of 3%. On my account the corresponding figure was  -0.7%. For some reason the quantity I received was around 5 times lower than the one corresponding to the providers account. That is no good obviously. One can not follow signals if quantity discrepancies are so big. Is there anyone that share some thoughts on this? Can I do something on my end so quantities are what they are supposed to be? 

And by the way is there any support department on signals that I could contact and have them look into my account and see why the quantity executed was so wrong?

Thanks

Ivan 

I encourage a New Option within signals that allows a Lot Multiplier with Minimum Lot and Maximum Lot boundaries for subscribers to fine tune their copied signals. Can we Poll?

ivan131:

Hello,

I subscribed to a signal provider yesterday. I am totally new to this whole thing. The signal provider took a trade today which resulted in a loss of 3%. On my account the corresponding figure was  -0.7%. For some reason the quantity I received was around 5 times lower than the one corresponding to the providers account. That is no good obviously. One can not follow signals if quantity discrepancies are so big. Is there anyone that share some thoughts on this? Can I do something on my end so quantities are what they are supposed to be? 

And by the way is there any support department on signals that I could contact and have them look into my account and see why the quantity executed was so wrong?

Thanks

Ivan 

Hi Ivan,

I'm also experiences similar problems as you. I'd suggest increasing your Ratio % of Deposits. What is it now? You can increase to up to 95% . Try that and compare the lotsizes again. Right now the ratio % of deposit is the only option for lot size control.

pipinvestment:

Hi Ivan,

I'm also experiences similar problems as you. I'd suggest increasing your Ratio % of Deposits. What is it now? You can increase to up to 95% . Try that and compare the lotsizes again. Right now the ratio % of deposit is the only option for lot size control.

Thanks a lot but I was already using 95%. What a shame this is not reliable.. 

Reason: