Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 161

What is the best way to temporarily disable the copy of a signal?

Occasionally (e.g. right before major market-moving news such as fed's rates figures release and chairman speech) I would like to disable copying, and to resume it at a later moment.

aieaop #:
Hi, can you please help me understand if subscribing to a signal similar to the following would result in actual deals or not?

- Balance 8.500.000 (8.5M) USD, leverage 1:100

My account:
- Balance 1.000 USD, leverage 1:100, max use of deposit 95% (as set in the MT5 client terminal under Tools > Options > Signals)

The volumes ratio therefore results in much less than even 1% :

1,000 x 95% / 8.500.000 = 0.01117 %

Would minimal size lots (e.g. 0.01) get triggered at all?

Does it make sense to subscribe and copy a similar signal?

I do not know ... I think that the minimum lot size should be triggered in anyway.
But you can re-calculate your possible lot size by using the following example (just to re-place the figures/numbers in this example):
As to my personal opinion so I subscribe to the signal if I know the signal provider personaly (in operson), or if he (signal provider) is active user of the forum (seems - he is well-known on the forum).

Signal not copying full lots
Signal not copying full lots
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I subscribe to signal and my account balance is greater than the signal provider's, yet my acount did not copy the full lot last night...

Hi

Please help, while subscriber to signal, the provider has Many lot opened. 

How can i prevent copy huge desls from provider.

Without hedging old open desls, i just need it for newly opened position 

Nabeel Dreidy #:

Hi

Please help, while subscriber to signal, the provider has Many lot opened. 

How can i prevent copy huge desls from provider.

Without hedging old open desls, i just need it for newly opened position 

If you subscribed to the signal so you rely on the signal provider and his trades.

Or if you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund of your subscription to MQL5 account/profile.

I just started an account to provide signals to people. But it says I have lost 100% in October which this account for almost 2 years now has never lost anything. Is that something that can be fixed?

Kingsley Aniebonam Agbo #:
I just started an account to provide signals to people. But it says I have lost 100% in October which this account for almost 2 years now has never lost anything. Is that something that can be fixed?
It is better (more easy) to start new signal where the date of monitoring = date of first trade.
Because if it is sated that the signal lost 100% of initial deposit so it is difficult situation which can not be fixed in some cases.

By the way, your signal is monitored since yesterday evening so the 9 hours only passed since the monitoring was started, and the main statistics are refreshed once in a day. It means: you can wait for day or two for the stats to be refreshed.
Reason: