Explain about Fibonacci... - page 5

статдостоверное преимущество фибо уровней

Leonardo is known to have used the proportions of the golden ratio in his famous Lizaveta. Now, try to explain why it was the use of this technique that made it possible to achieve almost perfection and incredible harmony with simple colours and an uncomplicated subject matter. I think we are stomping around trying to disprove something that actually exists in nature and has existed for hundreds of years. Naturally, the phlogistonists thought they were right too, but now we are talking about something a little different. The debate is about why the wheel is round, although there is essentially no doubt about it. Seems to me to be a waste of time. Those who have used it will continue, and those who are against it will not change their minds.

sayfuji >> :

I'm almost 100% sure that the magic number I suggested can also be found in nature :) . It's just that no one has looked for it.

>> Do you have anything to say on the matter?

По делу есть что сказать?

Maybe we just have different cases?

sayfuji >> :

Maybe we just have different cases.

I don't insist :) . But I put the question quite specifically.

And in principle willing to admit I am wrong if I am indeed wrong.

So no hard feelings.

Так что без обид.

There can be no hard feelings. I agree, the question is posed correctly. It's just purely my opinion that finding a statistical refutation or proof of the failure of this tool is extremely difficult due to the absolute ambiguity of interpretations in the real trading process. And trying to throw all the man-hours to solve this question is too much of a price to pay for mere curiosity. Although of course if someone can, that would only be a good thing. However, at the same time, conservative people like me do not necessarily give up what they are used to - old school.

sayfuji писал(а) >>

Leonardo is known to have used the proportions of the golden ratio in his famous Lizaveta. Now try to explain why it was the application of this technique that allowed him to achieve almost perfection and incredible harmony with simple colours and an uncomplicated subject.

And why have you decided that "...the use of this technique has made it possible to achieve almost perfection and incredible harmony through simple colours and an uncomplicated subject"?

You are making a completely unsubstantiated assertion and basing your reasoning logic on it. This is ridiculous!

I might as well postulate that the reason of success of this work of Leonardo is the use of a special ratio of lengths of other body parts and the ratio is equal, for example, to 4. So what? Right - nothing! - Just babbling 6-))

The criterion of truth is practice.

Practice in our case is trading.

If Fibos allow you to make successful trades, they work.

Otherwise they don't work.

They work for me.

That is why I use them.

If they stop, I won't use them.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

The criterion of truth is practice.

With reservations.

Often you have to invest money in a project, and you have to be able to assess the risks involved. It is necessary to know the Truth with more confidence than just the belief in success, even before implementation.

Reread the whole thread. I have even more respect for Neutron.

Also, once again, was surprised by the phenomenon that people who are alien to logical reasoning and a desire to formalize the task(a necessary skill in programming, by the way!), still take up to program something there. It is an interesting world we live in, though. =)

А почему вы решили, что именно "...применение этого приёма позволило добиться практически совершенства и невероятной гармонии с помощью простых цветов и незамысловатого сюжета"?
Вы делате совершенно необоснованное утверждение и строите логику своего рассуждения на нём. Это же смешно!
Я с тем же успехом, могу постулировать, что причина успеха этой работы Леонардо в использовании особого соотнощения длин других частей тела и соотнощение это равно, например, 4. Что с того? Правилльно - ничего! - Просто болтаем 6-))

To continue the dialogue about fishing.

I do not at all take it upon myself to claim that Leonardo restricted himself to this method - that would be illiterate on my part. But at the same time, let's turn to classical drawing techniques (have you ever tried drawing? You know, it's very relaxing and you start to look at some things differently, although I am not a very good draftsman). And you can go back in time.

"Leonardo da Vinci also paid a lot of attention to the study of the golden divide. He made sections of a stereometric body formed by regular pentagons, and each time he obtained rectangles with the ratios of the sides in the golden division. He therefore gave this division the name golden section."

"Albrecht Dürer developed in detail the theory of the proportions of the human body. Dürer gave an important place in his system of proportions to the golden ratio. A person's height is divided in golden ratio by the waist line, as well as a line drawn through the tips of the middle fingers of the lowered hands, the lower part of the face by the mouth, etc. Dürer's proportional circular is well-known."

"The great 16th century astronomer Johannes Kepler called the golden ratio one of the treasures of geometry. He was the first to draw attention to the importance of the golden ratio for botany (plant growth and structure). Kepler called the golden ratio a continuation of itself 'It is so constructed,' he wrote, 'that the two lowest terms of this infinite proportion as a whole give a third term, and any two last terms, if added together, give the next term, and the same proportion is maintained to infinity.'

"In 1855, the German researcher of the golden ratio, Professor Zeising , published his work Aesthetic Investigations. He absolutised the golden ratio proportion, declaring it universal for all phenomena of nature and art. Zeising had numerous followers, but there were also opponents who declared his doctrine of proportions 'mathematical aesthetics'."
"Zeising did a colossal job. He measured about two thousand human bodies and came to the conclusion that the golden ratio expresses an average statistical law. The division of the body by the point of the navel is the most important indicator of the golden ratio. The proportions of the male body fluctuate within the average ratio of 13 : 8 = 1.625 and are somewhat closer to the golden ratio than the proportions of the female body, for which the average ratio is expressed in the ratio 8 : 5 = 1.6. At the newborn the proportion is 1 : 1, by the age of 13 it is equal to 1.6, and by the age of 21 it is equal to the male proportion. The Golden Ratio proportions are also evident in relation to other parts of the body - shoulder length, forearm and hand, hand and fingers, etc.
Zeising tested the validity of his theory on Greek statues. He worked out the proportions of Apollo of Belvedere in the most detailed way. Greek vases, architectural structures of different eras, plants, animals, birds' eggs, musical tones and poetic sizes were subjected to study. Zeising defined the golden ratio, showed how it is expressed in line segments and in numbers. When the numbers expressing the lengths of the segments were obtained, Zeising saw that they make up the Fibonacci series, which can be continued to infinity in one direction and the other."

Maybe this as some kind of statistic, albeit not in terms of markets, will do?

I think questions about the harmony and naturalness of the Fibonacci ratio and the existence of the cherished numbers 1.618 and 0.618 are temporarily removed.

Now let's get back to the markets. Recall Ralph Elliott, who wrote: "The law of nature includes in its consideration the most important element - rhythmicity. The law of nature is not a system, not a method of playing the market, but a phenomenon, apparently, characteristic of the course of any human activity. All, or almost all of us know that with his possibly unworkable system based on cycles and Fibonacci ratio he managed to make more than one series of very successful analytical calculations, which made him a successful and famous stockbroker.

"There are three distinctive features inherent in all human activity: form, time and relation, all of which obey the Fibonacci summation sequence." Of course, this cannot be considered an axiom, but the proof, I think, is the subject of our discussion.

Also, once again, I was surprised with a phenomenon that people who are alien to logical reasoning and a desire to formalize the task (a necessary skill in programming, by the way!), still try to program something there.

Of course, it is absolutely right that formalization is important. And for a perfectly formalized algorithm the situation

will be fundamentally inaccurate, although for a human (okay, an adept of the theory of golden ratio) there are no questions.

The situation looks much clearer:

Although I'm sure many people will find a catch here too - if only they wanted to.

As for statistics in terms of markets, there are maps and flags at everyone's fingertips - if one is willing, one can want and try to devise an asbestos stochastic experiment with a dash of Fibonacci, and test everything.

Reason: