Synch the opened order from the signal provider with opened order on my mt4 terminal running on mql5

Hi

Is there a way where I can match the orders from a signal provider I am copying with orders on my terminal, it is running in mql5 vps?

I find the time is not the most easy to use but an order number from the provider terminal which shows in the vps journal, can this be possible?

Thanks

samjesse:

Hi

Is there a way where I can match the orders from a signal provider I am copying with orders on my terminal, it is running in mql5 vps?

I find the time is not the most easy to use but an order number from the provider terminal which shows in the vps journal, can this be possible?

Thanks

Of course, that's the whole point of subscribing to a signal in MQL5.com.

Follow the instructions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Eleni Anna Branou:

Of course, that's the whole point of subscribing to a signal in MQL5.com.

Follow the instructions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

After fast read through the 7 pages you linked to, I could not find how to link the provider order to the subscriber order via the order numbers. Any other suggestions? Thx

samjesse:

After fast read through the 7 pages you linked to, I could not find how to link the provider order to the subscriber order via the order numbers. Any other suggestions? Thx

I don't understand what do you mean?

What order numbers?

When you are copying a signal, you are copying all its orders, if you want to avoid some specific currency pairs you can exclude them from your traded symbols at MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't understand what do you mean?

What order numbers?

When you are copying a signal, you are copying all its orders, if you want to avoid some specific currency pairs you can exclude them from your traded symbols at MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

The signal provider open a position, it has an order number on his terminal, it gets copied over to the subscribers, with a subscriber order number, how to link them? so that I can check which order by the signal provider resulted in which order on the subscriber?

samjesse:

The signal provider open a position, it has an order number on his terminal, it gets copied over to the subscribers, with a subscriber order number, how to link them? so that I can check which order by the signal provider resulted in which order on the subscriber?

The orders will be copied to your terminal, these numbers are the unique trade number that the signal provider's and your brokers gives to every order.

You will copy the orders, you can't link the order numbers.

Reason: