Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 144

444239581mt5
444239581mt5  
Having problem with hedging? My account has crossed 280 free margin and it is critical but my broker is impatient. How can I salvage the situation?
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
444239581mt5:
Having problem with hedging? My account has crossed 280 free margin and it is critical but my broker is impatient. How can I salvage the situation?

Deposit some money into your trading account or unsubscribe from your signal subscription and close your copied positions.

donizetiferr
donizetiferr  
Hello,

know that it is possible to migrate a signal from one trading account to another in MT5.  Is it possible to do the same with MQL5/MT VPS?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
donizetiferr:
Hello,

know that it is possible to migrate a signal from one trading account to another in MT5.  Is it possible to do the same with MQL5/MT VPS?
Yes.

donizetiferr
donizetiferr  
I would like to know whenever there are any significant changes with the signal provider, for example: deposits, withdrawals, change of leverage or sending notice in "What's New".  

Is there any form of Notification?  What is the recommended way to keep up with these changes?  I sign several signs and it is not feasible for me to keep looking one by one manually.
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
donizetiferr:
I would like to know whenever there are any significant changes with the signal provider, for example: deposits, withdrawals, change of leverage or sending notice in "What's New".  

Is there any form of Notification?  What is the recommended way to keep up with these changes?  I sign several signs and it is not feasible for me to keep looking one by one manually.

You will receive PM messages for What's New announcements, but apart from that all the other changes you mention are not connected with any kind of messaging system.

A serious signal provider should announce in advance such changes in account balance or leverage, since they affect the copying ratio of the subscribers, resulting in partial closure of positions.