Metatrade 4 and Metatrade 5 : 2 different Signal to follow: How can I do ?

Dear all,

actually I have one real trading account and I'm working with Metatrade 5 included one signal that I'm following (everything is in VPS)

I'd like also to joint another good Signal but is ONLY for Metatrade 4.

So which solution I have ?

1) Free DEMO account forever for MT5 and after that with EA move the trading activity from MT4 to MT5

--- not so goo in terms of reliability and timing for trading signals

+++ I have only one system/APP to check for my financial results (MT5)

2) Open a real account also with a different broker for MT4 (my actual broker support only MT5)

+++ Good reliability and good timing for trading signals

---- 2 Different System/App to check the results

So, what is your suggestion o what Should I do ?

Thanks

You need both MT4 and MT5 accounts to copy 2 different platform signals.

If your broker only supports MT5, you need to find a suitable one for opening a MT4 account.

Check the Slippage tab of the MT4 signal for the best broker/server setups, green and upper yellow values are best, orange and red to be avoided.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You need both MT4 and MT5 accounts to copy 2 different platform signals.

If your broker only supports MT5, you need to find a suitable one for opening a MT4 account.

Check the Slippage tab of the MT4 signal for the best broker/server setups, green and upper yellow values are best, orange and red to be avoided.

OK,

but afin that case I cannot open only a demo account and move the strategy from MT4 to MT5 using the same VPS ?

Luca Motta:

OK,

but afin that case I cannot open only a demo account and move the strategy from MT4 to MT5 using the same VPS ?

Nothing can be moved from MT4 to MT5 and from MT5 to MT4.
You can move everything within MT4, or within MT5.

For example, you can move MQL5 VPS subscription from one your MT4 trading account to an other your MT4 trading account (once in a week),. Same with the signal subscription - within MT4 once in a week only.

But nothing can be moved from MT4 to MT5.

Reason: