Very few signals in my "Signals" tab in MT4

Is there a way to expand the number of available signals in the "Signals" tab in MT4?

I have opened a demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo server and have successfully logged in from MT4 terminal with my mql community password... At this point I was expecting to see (or be able to search) from MT4 terminal all available signal for potential subscription, I have a very low number showing in the Signals tab and apparently no "search" box available, any help?  

Since I have downloaded the installer from metatrader website I though I would be successfull now, since apparently some brokers hide the signal tab from their installer versions.

Any advise?

Regards

Andre

The number of the signals depends on the broker. And there are some limitations:

• Demo account can subscribe to "demo" signals and to "real" signals, and real account to "real" signals.
  • Signal based on the real account available only for paid subscription. Demo signals always free.

So, you see the signals which is compatible with Metatrader with MetaQuotes-Demo server (because you connected your Metatrader to MetaQuotes-Demo.

Some more information - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New to fx...how to subscribe to a signal on mt4 demo?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.15 17:16

And according to the signals in signal tab...  so they (signals in Metatrader) are sorted accodring to the rating, and they are placed to your tab based on the compatibility with your broker/s account.

So, if you do not see your desirable signal to subscribe (or if you do not have the signal tab at all) - ask the broker (do they support the signals or not), and if yes so use Signal webpage here to subscribe. 

Signal

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.21 12:14

Concerning to the signals in signal tab?
Signals in Metatrader are sorted according to the following criteria:

• rating, and
  • the compatibility with your broker's account.

Signal

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.02.21 14:31

The signal's showcase in MQL5.com website shows only real account signals, even if you use the search by name, author, broker function (in filter), it will give you only real account results.

If you search by name in the general search of MQL5.com website (on the top right corner) you will find demo signals too, but these are not present in the general signal's showcase. 

If you try the signal's tab in the terminal window of your metaquotes platform, you will only get real account signals if you've got a real trading account and only demo signals if you are trading with a demo account

And how to find the signals -

Way to find signal in MT4 platform?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.23 12:49

You can use search on the top right corner of any page of the forum for example.

-------------------

As to finding the signal (any signal) by name in the Metatrader so you can use Metatrader's search feature as well, for example:

MT4 - 

MT5 - 

-------------------

Besides, I just collected some information (from MetaQuotes) which may help in some situation for example: