signal provider tricking people

i went to register to the seignal <...>

and in the description he ask people who have slippage or small acount to register to the other one on tickmill linking to  this signal witht he following message.

(for smaller capital and there is slippage in the GGOlld signal, you can use this signal  <...>)

when i register at signal  892285 i found that all trades and positions are diferent and its not same expert and he is opening trades hedging just to win comission as IB.

this is faking users and i want my subsrciption money refund.

Discussion about the signals is prohibited on the forum sorry,
As to refund so I found some possibilities but I am not sure that it is related to your case for example:

Refund subscriptions
This thread and for 'refund for the months that have not started yet' -  this post.

As I understand - you subscribed to the signal because the signal provider told you to subscribe, yes?
You can write to the service desk for the service desk people's consideration related to this signal provider, and look at the signal service rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

Nidal Abdul Baky:

i went to register to the seignal <...>

and in the description he ask people who have slippage or small acount to register to the other one on tickmill linking to  this signal witht he following message.

(for smaller capital and there is slippage in the GGOlld signal, you can use this signal  <...>)

when i register at signal  892285 i found that all trades and positions are diferent and its not same expert and he is opening trades hedging just to win comission as IB.

this is faking users and i want my subsrciption money refund.

I am sorry to hear of your predicament.

Reason: