Do you mean that even if the slippage exceeds the entered value, the position is still opened?
Not always, but sometimes yes.
Non sempre, ma a volte sì.
Thanks for your answer.
Can you confirm that the value is in pips? Or in ticks?
All positions will be opened/closed upon synchronization.
So at the current price, which will be different from that of the signal that generated it, right?
Try on demo account first -
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Help a new trader
Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.24 07:50
Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.
1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo
3. Where Do I start from?https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020
4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual
5. How to make a search on the forumhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510
6. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account
7. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.