Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 136

Hi there,

Can I publish a signal from a trading account (with high fee and not private) that is already copy trading another signal on mql5? I'm wondering if this is possible so I can use the copy trading signal on two account with different brokers.

Appreciate your guidance.

Fmhk MKH:

Hi there,

Can I publish a signal from a trading account (with high fee and not private) that is already copy trading another signal on mql5? I'm wondering if this is possible so I can use the copy trading signal on two account with different brokers.

Appreciate your guidance.

Rules of Using the Signals Service - Setting Up a Signal and a Relevant Subscription
Only one Signal can be set up with respect to one trading account. The account that currently is subscribed to another Signal cannot be used to create a Signal.

Sergey Golubev:
Rules of Using the Signals Service - Setting Up a Signal and a Relevant Subscription
Only one Signal can be set up with respect to one trading account. The account that currently is subscribed to another Signal cannot be used to create a Signal.

Thank you! 

Hi.

I can't leave a review on a signal I'm copying. It just gives me a 404 error when I try to do it.

Anybody else having the same problem?

//Thomas

OneandOnly666:

Hi.

I can't leave a review on a signal I'm copying. It just gives me a 404 error when I try to do it.

Anybody else having the same problem?

//Thomas

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your oneandonly666 login and NOT any other.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your oneandonly666 login and NOT any other.

I’m logged in with it, don’t have any other.

OneandOnly666:
I’m logged in with it, don’t have any other.

If its a signal that you are currently subscribed, you should be able to leave a review.

Try to restart your computer/browser and try again.

If that doesn't work, try tomorrow.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If its a signal that you are currently subscribed, you should be able to leave a review.

Try to restart your computer/browser and try again.

If that doesn't work, try tomorrow.

I've done all that, tried different computers and my phone. Bin trying since yesterday.

When leaving the review it jumps to a new page and "404 this page does not exist" shows up.

The signal provider doesn't have any reviews yet, even though he has several subscribers. I'm guessing nobody can leave any.

Isn't there anywhere I can leave a complain to mql5 so they can look in to it?

OneandOnly666:

I've done all that, tried different computers and my phone. Bin trying since yesterday.

When leaving the review it jumps to a new page and "404 this page does not exist" shows up.

The signal provider doesn't have any reviews yet, even though he has several subscribers. I'm guessing nobody can leave any.

Isn't there anywhere I can leave a complain to mql5 so they can look in to it?

Can you send me a link of the signal in a private message please?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Can you send me a link of the signal in a private message please?

done
Reason: