Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 98

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think it can stay for days in such condition, if it does then there is some serious problem there.

This connect failed massage usually is for one moment only and then in some seconds VPS is retrying to achieve connection with the broker server and it does.

Hi, Eleni,

Unfortunately, it is so .. I have several servers running multiple instances of mt4 and that issue happens from time to time .. so I have enough statistics of that .. 

I believe it is a software fault with mt4 ..  it is underestandable that errors may happen .. but why it does not even try to re-connect .. 

Best regards,

Dmitri.

D G:

Unfortunately, it is so .. I have several servers running multiple instances of mt4 and that issue happens from time to time .. so I have enough statistics of that .. 

If it is related to disconnection from the signal server so I hope it was fixed (I provided the thread on my previous post where the admins were/are replying).

If it is some new issue happened today so you may go to this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/285242/page3  and make a post there on the way as it was described here #20 for example (just to keep one theread for/per this issue, and because admins already know about the thread). 

Signal: 'Connecting to signal server' but not connecting.
Signal: 'Connecting to signal server' but not connecting.
  • www.mql5.com
Hi. I am not sure if this is the right place, but I am asking if anyone having difficulty connecting to signal server...

D G:

Hi, Eleni,

I believe it is a software fault with mt4 ..  it is underestandable that errors may happen .. but why it does not even try to re-connect .. 

Best regards,

Dmitri.

Hello Dmitri,

If something like that comes to your attention, you should report it quickly in the forum, so we can forward the problem to MQL5 technicians and resolve it as soon as possible.

In my MQL5 VPS servers, I've only seen this failed to connect message for some ms, then the server tries again and in some ms or seconds connection is established again.

This failed to connect message has to do with broker's server connection also, so there is not only a MQL5 VPS problem.

which type of website they are 

Hasnain Social:
which type of website they are 

What do you mean?

Sergey Golubev:

If it is related to disconnection from the signal server so I hope it was fixed (I provided the thread on my previous post where the admins were/are replying).

If it is some new issue happened today so you may go to this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/285242/page3  and make a post there on the way as it was described here #20 for example (just to keep one theread for/per this issue, and because admins already know about the thread).  

No, it has nothing to do with the recent signal issue .. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Hello Dmitri,

If something like that comes to your attention, you should report it quickly in the forum, so we can forward the problem to MQL5 technicians and resolve it as soon as possible.

In my MQL5 VPS servers, I've only seen this failed to connect message for some ms, then the server tries again and in some ms or seconds connection is established again.

This failed to connect message has to do with broker's server connection also, so there is not only a MQL5 VPS problem.

I did write about it - no reply .. 

I believe it's a core fault of mt4 application ..  I have also seen another error which lasted for hours - not sure re. it's proper english name - something like 'general failure or error'.. 

Hello! I would appreciate a little help please.

I'm trying to subscribe to a signal and no mater which one I chose I get a yellow warning saying:  "The  volume of copied trade operation..." see full message in the picture below.

I use a decent broker, Pepperstone, Razor - ECN account type and a VPS. 

Thank you!

Pachomius:

Hello! I would appreciate a little help please.

I'm trying to subscribe to a signal and no mater which one I chose I get a yellow warning saying:  "The  volume of copied trade operation..." see full message in the picture below.

I use a decent broker, Pepperstone, Razor - ECN account type and a VPS. 

Thank you!

Thats only a recommendation, you can go through with it.

The message says in short, that you are trying to subscribe to a signal with an incompatible broker or type of account.

Contact the signal provider for advice.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Thats only a recommendation, you can go through with it.

The message says in short, that you are trying to subscribe to a signal with an incompatible broker or type of account.

Contact the signal provider for advice.

Ok, thank you!
Reason: