If you've done the synchronization with the signal correctly and you have the settings/balance you mentioned above, the copying ratio should be about 7% and your trades larger.
In this forum, we can promote our signal?
On the forum? Not.You can promote the signal on the blogs and in profile, and using social networks and external websites. Just some more information about it here -
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3982032 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3982030 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3982036
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
How to Start with Metatrader 5
Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.09 06:38
Do you sell something on the Market? Are you signal provider? So, just some links about promotion:
Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.09 06:37
And just want to remind that the promotion of signals and market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.
One way to promote your signal is to create any external blog and place a widget there:
MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals Widgets
This is the my personal example with my google blog:
Sergey Golubev, 2013.06.23 11:51
I installed widget (Top Signals) for my google blog in easy way using this link for example so everybody can do it (widget for some particular signal or signals, or widget for some broker). I did not place it on some other websites because I am not a signal provider and I am not market vendor. But I think that google blogs' promotion as a widget (together with simple promotion using facebook, twitter and google+) are fully enough to get some subscribers/clients.
But if some signal provider (or Market vendor) wants to get many subscribers/clients so it may be necessary to go to more quick way - go to the other Metatrader forums to promote your signal or product in direct way - just my experience.
the trades of my provider is not patching in my account what should i do?
Check that you've followed all steps below:
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal:
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
I have some problem while I will copy trade.
I go this massage when I subscribe.
What should I do?
This thread is not MQL5 support.This thread is about how to contact with MQL5 support.
As to your question so no idea ... I hope someone can advice something ... if not so - contact with the service desk (the link to the service desk is on your profile).
You either using a too small account and this is a warning message that you will have much bigger risk than the signal provider or your broker has a minimum trade of 0.10 lots instead of the 0.01 used by most.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.