Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 105

Does the  "Stop if equity is less than" mean 1) stop accepting signals (but current positions remain) and/or 2) Stop out to cash all existing positions and stop accepting signals?

If a signal is "suspended" status, then it is un suspended will the entry rules for existing positions apply?  For example, if a position is on draw-down, MT4 will enter the position upon retracting the suspension but no entry if the position is in the money? 

How do I change a signal to a different account at the same broker?  I have a signal on ICMarkets Live03 server, but the slippage is best on ICMarkets Live02 server so I want to move to Live02 server.  

BTW, Thanks to the kind people who respond to these questions, the answers are invaluable.

Is there a way to receive a live message, either generated on my computer (i.e., audio) or text message, when signals take action in my account?

Chilinj123 Brown:
 Can someone please give me some assistance Ben try to activate my live account have some funds on wanna put in to it unable to get it open and run in

Any live accounts are related to the brokers only.
So, ask the assistance of the broker (or select the other broker for example).

Hi

I unsubscribed a signal mistakenly? I want to be subscribed but I can not return to the signal.

Hi Sergey

When i click on the "signals" tab on this site to list signals available for mt4/mt5 https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4/list, the number of weeks column showed the total number of weeks of the entire account. When i click on the signal, the started date maybe just 1 week. It also displayed total number of weeks base on whole account. I felt that on the signals tab it should instead list the started date, instead of number of weeks, whilst on the signal profile page for each signal, it can list the weeks for the entire account.

This is to allow a subscriber a clearer view when sorting to find a suitable signal of when the signal was linked up to MQL. Many times I, myself and many others have come across signals that have a lot of histories but were linked to mql as signals much later. Its also usual (at least 80%) for these signals to bomb soon within 1-3 months, some even 1-2 weeks after they listed their signals.

could you please discuss whether to replace "weeks" with "started" instead on the page I reference above?  I would also like MQL to revise the weeks indication on the signal profile page on the LHS above "started" to reflect the ACTUAL weeks since account was linked as signal. The top portion of the signal profile can remain as number of weeks for the account. In this case to be clear that this "week" on LHS is not the total weeks of account, perhaps text change to "Weeks since started"

Lastly if you are not the right person to address such changes/requests please let me know. MQL seems to have departed on upgrades to signals services except financial portion. The admin staff that handled my last request told me no plans to list "started" date about 1.5-2 years ago, and when they implemented it, they didnt even bothered to inform me.

Trading signals MetaTrader 4: MetaTrader 4
Trading signals MetaTrader 4: MetaTrader 4
  • www.mql5.com
Choose a signal you are interested in and subscribe to it in a few clicks. Monitored accounts are provided with a detailed statistics and trading history. Watch a Tutorial Video on how to subscribe to a Signal. Sell the...
Files:
weeks.jpg  48 kb

Yang May Leong:

Hi Sergey

When i click on the "signals" tab on this site to list signals available for mt4/mt5 https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4/list, the number of weeks column showed the total number of weeks of the entire account. When i click on the signal, the started date maybe just 1 week. It also displayed total number of weeks base on whole account. I felt that on the signals tab it should instead list the started date, instead of number of weeks, whilst on the signal profile page for each signal, it can list the weeks for the entire account.

This is to allow a subscriber a clearer view when sorting to find a suitable signal of when the signal was linked up to MQL. Many times I, myself and many others have come across signals that have a lot of histories but were linked to mql as signals much later. Its also usual (at least 80%) for these signals to bomb soon within 1-3 months, some even 1-2 weeks after they listed their signals.

could you please discuss whether to replace "weeks" with "started" instead on the page I reference above?  I would also like MQL to revise the weeks indication on the signal profile page on the LHS above "started" to reflect the ACTUAL weeks since account was linked as signal. The top portion of the signal profile can remain as number of weeks for the account. In this case to be clear that this "week" on LHS is not the total weeks of account, perhaps text change to "Weeks since started"

Lastly if you are not the right person to address such changes/requests please let me know. MQL seems to have departed on upgrades to signals services except financial portion. The admin staff that handled my last request told me no plans to list "started" date about 1.5-2 years ago, and when they implemented it, they didnt even bothered to inform me.

You can contact MQL5 with your suggestions about the signal service.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can contact MQL5 with your suggestions about the signal service.

Eleni, mql only accepts financial request

Yang May Leong:

Eleni, mql only accepts financial request

I know but when I have something to suggest, I contact them with it nevertheless.

hi buddies,

could you inform what does it mean by Sharpe Ratio, Max deposit load, recovery factor, expected Payoff in this link:

[link to the signal was deleted by moderator]

Reason: