Subscribing to Signal: " The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide..." Warning. Help Please

Hi

When on the subscription page for a signal I get the following error:

"The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.
Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, GBPUSD"

I ensured my Leverage matches the signal provider and my balance is similar.

Please provide me with any suggestions to resolve the Error. 

Thank you in advance.

munirl2:

Hi

When on the subscription page for a signal I get the following error:

"The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.
Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, GBPUSD"

I ensured my Leverage matches the signal provider and my balance is similar.

Please provide me with any suggestions to resolve the Error. 

Thank you in advance.

Check whether your broker has a minimum lot of 0.10 instead of 0.01 for opening trades.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Check whether your broker has a minimum lot of 0.10 instead of 0.01 for opening trades.

Thank you for your reply Eleni, I just checked and my Broker has a minimum of 0.01. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

munirl2:
Thank you for your reply Eleni, I just checked and my Broker has a minimum of 0.01. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Tell me what are the balances and leverages of you and the signal provider and what size are the minimum trades the signal opens?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Tell me what are the balances and leverages of you and the signal provider and what size are the minimum trades the signal opens?

Hi Eleni, it is happening with all Signal providers I select irrespective of leverage and balances. To give you an example:

My account balance 537 

My Leverage 1:100

Signal Provider balance 536.22

Signal Provider Leverage 1:100

I cant speak to signal open trades yet as these are net new subscription(s).

Thoughts?

munirl2:

Hi Eleni, it is happening with all Signal providers I select irrespective of leverage and balances. To give you an example:

My account balance 537 

My Leverage 1:100

Signal Provider balance 536.22

Signal Provider Leverage 1:100

I cant speak to signal open trades yet as these are net new subscription(s).

Thoughts?

If it happens with all signals, it may be a bug.

But since you can only use up to 95% of your account in signals settings, you won't have a 100% copying ratio but like something 95%, so if the signal provider open a 0.01 trade you will copy it as 0.01 alright, but if it will open a 0.02 trade you will copy it as 0.01 due to lower than 100% copying ratio.

You need to keep a bit more capital than the signal, in order to have a 100% copying ratio.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If it happens with all signals, it may be a bug.

But since you can only use up to 95% of your account in signals settings, you won't have a 100% copying ratio but like something 95%, so if the signal provider open a 0.01 trade you will copy it as 0.01 alright, but if it will open a 0.02 trade you will copy it as 0.01 due to lower than 100% copying ratio.

You need to keep a bit more capital than the signal, in order to have a 100% copying ratio.

Sounds good, Thank you for the information. As long as it copies the Signals correctly and adjusts the ratio to prevent my account from over committing similar to that of the signal provider I am fine. 

If it is a bug is there anything I need to do on my end or am I good to proceed with Subscribing? Thanks.

munirl2:

Sounds good, Thank you for the information. As long as it copies the Signals correctly and adjusts the ratio to prevent my account from over committing similar to that of the signal provider I am fine. 

If it is a bug is there anything I need to do on my end or am I good to proceed with Subscribing? Thanks.

No, it will probably be fixed soon (if its a bug).

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, it will probably be fixed soon (if its a bug).

Super, thank you for all your help Eleni. 

munirl2 :
Súper, gracias por toda tu ayuda Eleni. 

Hola, espero este conforme con la ayuda que te han brindado, pero una cosa que no debes olvidar es que para copiar una de nuestra señales, es que tu configuras tu lotajes y debes de tener un cuenta de Metatrader en un VPS o una maquina encendida siempre para asegurar que cuando tu probeedor de señal opere se replique en la tuya varias veces

Jose Medina:

Hola, espero este conforme con la ayuda que te han brindado, pero una cosa que no debes olvidar es que para copiar una de nuestra señales, es que tu configuras tu lotajes y debes de tener un cuenta de Metatrader en un VPS o una maquina encendida siempre para asegurar que cuando tu probeedor de señal opere se replique en la tuya varias veces

In english please.

Reason: