New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 30

Pava:
this indicator stopped working...and if it's not much trouble ...can all the text that this indicator places on screen be gone...?...

Pava

I did some changes and it works (provided that you have orders that should be display on the chart for the chart symbol - attaching the metaquotes demo account orders test and as you can see, it is showing the orders properly). No more warning errors when compiled

Could not change the text due to recent changes of metaeditor (I do not see a normal Russian text any more but some hieroglyphs that are impossible to decipher what is written in those strings - one more of the "presents" of the new metatrader)

PS: if you set the "ModeProf" to anything but 1 or 2, you will have only one minimal line of text displayed

Files:
test.gif  32 kb

Thank you...that is good...

mladen:
Pava

I did some changes and it works (provided that you have orders that should be display on the chart for the chart symbol - attaching the metaquotes demo account orders test and as you can see, it is showing the orders properly). No more warning errors when compiled

Could not change the text due to recent changes of metaeditor (I do not see a normal Russian text any more but some hieroglyphs that are impossible to decipher what is written in those strings - one more of the "presents" of the new metatrader)

PS: if you set the "ModeProf" to anything but 1 or 2, you will have only one minimal line of text displayed

mrtools:
Inverse fisher transform of rsi made compatible with new mt4 builds.

Mrtools

Thank you for the relocation of "nmc".

Ray

Good idea to have "nmc" in the name. Makes it easier to use stuff

Nrp Supertrend Histo_mtf+alerts 2.01 made compatible with the new MT4 builds.

Hello great guys, thanks for all the good works done in this forum. Pls help to make the attached indicators NMC, and also help to shift the arrows closer to the candles. Also if possible help to add alerts.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Hello great guys, thanks for all the good works done in this forum. Pls help to make the attached indicators NMC, and also help to shift the arrows closer to the candles. Also if possible help to add alerts. Thanks in advance.

Emmany for those indicators to work they need indicators named "MKNY_1","MKNY_2","MKNA_1","MKNA_1","MKN2_MO","MKN2_MO","MKN2_ST", and "MKN2_DI".

mladen:
This is an upgraded period converter

Due to some changes that metatrader made again, they have changed completely how some completely legal window functions are treated. This indicator does not use the usual ways of distribution ticks and events to offline charts at all. Also, it corrects one problem that period converted 1.01 had : when there was already an existing offline chart data with the same time frame as the one selected by the period converter it could mix up data. Now it is corrected

PS: thanks to metaqutes, code for such a distribution of ticks and events will not be posted (at least not by me). When I posted how to do that, it was prevented. So, now they are going to have to guess how it is done

PPS: EAs are working correctly on offline charts generated by this indicator. Also, internal variables of charts (like indicator counted) are working correctly.

This ex4 file is generated with build 610 so you need at least build 610 to run it

Dear Sir, Mladen

I try this one with my MT4 build 610, and it's not work for me..

with this error in journal tab

Would you please explain what we should do..?

it seem that MetaQuotes try to eliminate offline chart option gradually. even their own PeriodConverter Script came with same error.. lol

Thank you in advance for your help and great explanation.

MTH

mladen:

There is an easy mechanism to do to convert the code to a correctly Russian and can translate any translator.

1. - Open with notepad++ code (Notepad++ Home).

2. - Follow the following process: Encoding ---> Character Set ---> Cyrillic ---> Windows 1251.

3. - Below Save changes if the file was not saved to your hard disk. Changes are permanent,

but will not affect the subsequent handling of the file under any change of coding.

Below if the file is opened with the Editor MT4-MT5 correctly will look Russian.

We can also copy and paste the code into the editor.

MTH Depok:
Dear Sir, Mladen

I try this one with my MT4 build 610, and it's not work for me..

with this error in journal tab

Would you please explain what we should do..?

it seem that MetaQuotes try to eliminate offline chart option gradually. even their own PeriodConverter Script came with same error.. lol

Thank you in advance for your help and great explanation.

MTH

MTH

I do not know why do you get that error. I have tried to cause the same error but I could not (see the example picture - all works OK). Check if you maybe have multiple instances trying to write in the same history file, but even then you should not get that error. Can you describe with more detail when exactly does it (that error) happen?

Files:
8_minute.gif  97 kb
Reason: