Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 95

thegouldii:
After reading this thread over, my main concern is - why are signal costs so high (minimum $30 USD) ?

I believe I should be able to set my signal price based on what I think is fair.

Its their site / platform (MQL5) and their rules.

The $30 minimum price for signals and jobs in freelance was enforced a few months ago.

thegouldii:
After reading this thread over, my main concern is - why are signal costs so high (minimum $30 USD) ?

I believe I should be able to set my signal price based on what I think is fair.

I agree. I'd be more than happy to offer my signal at $20 rather than $30.

Daniel Krebs:

I agree. I'd be more than happy to offer my signal at $20 rather than $30.

You will still be the cheaper, since nobody is below $30 (except some old signals).

Edward Gaingob:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

General rules and best practices of the Forum.

Don't double post please !

Please do not post multiple times. Post once in a relevant thread or open a topic with a relevant title. You probably don't realise how selfish you are being by posting multiple times.

Have you any idea how frustrating it is when someone uses their free time to answer a query and then opens another thread and finds a duplicate query that has already been answered? That means that the time spent on answering was completely wasted! Time that could have been used to help somebody else.

Your duplicated posts have been deleted.

Hi,

I am subscribed so a signal provider. I recently noticed some orders closed at a loss on my account but this was not the same for the provider. After further investigation, I noticed that when the provider opens an order, multiple instances of the same order are opened on my account at different times all with the same sl or tp. How do I rectify this issue as it causing a lot of losses for me.

azubuikeossai:

Hi,

I am subscribed so a signal provider. I recently noticed some orders closed at a loss on my account but this was not the same for the provider. After further investigation, I noticed that when the provider opens an order, multiple instances of the same order are opened on my account at different times all with the same sl or tp. How do I rectify this issue as it causing a lot of losses for me.

Are you using your home PC, or MQl5 VPS?, or both?
If home PC so are you keeping your computer/Metatrader to be open all the time?

Sergey Golubev:

Are you using your home PC, or MQl5 VPS?, or both?
If home PC so are you keeping your computer/Metatrader to be open all the time?

I'm using a VPS.

azubuikeossai:
I'm using a VPS.

MQL5 VPS from here (for MT4/MT5)?
Did you keep your PC to be closed?

Need more details ...

I hope - some will help as well ...
because I am having just one idea only: if you are keeping your computer with the sibscription to be open and together with VPS on the same time so you may get the several orders to be opened in case your provide ir having just one for example.

Sergey Golubev:

MQL5 VPS from here (for MT4/MT5)?
Did you keep your PC to be closed?

Need more details ...

I hope - some will help as well ...
because I am having just one idea only: if you are keeping your computer with the sibscription to be open and together with VPS on the same time so you may get the several orders to be opened in case your provide ir having just one for example.

The mt4 terminal is only installed on the vps. I'm not running it on my home computer.

azubuikeossai:
The mt4 terminal is only installed on the vps. I'm not running it on my home computer.

This VPS from here?
https://www.mql5.com/en/vps 
or some other VPS?

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...
Reason: