How to choose a specific Broker for copying signals?

Hello to everyone,

I've been trading for a while but I'm new to MQL5.

I want to copy signals on one of my brokers, but every time I am redirected to an Exness Demo account I have, which is NOT the account I want the trades copied to.

What can I do to copy the trades in the broker I want? I have 3 different MT4 brokers and even if I type the name of the broker in the webpage, then, the Exness account pops up.

I even tried to subscribe from inside my FXChoice account, I filled everything, clicked ok and then... I was subscribed in my Exness account, not in my FXChoice's.

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks a lot! :-) 

This is same problem with everyone :)
I do it by MT4 itself in Signal (icon) , but by this I need to search for the certain singal  I wan which take much time and activate it through the MT4.
I think mql need to solve this issue.

Elliott_Trader:
This is same problem with everyone :)
I do it by MT4 itself in Signal (icon) , but by this I need to search for the certain singal  I wan which take much time and activate it through the MT4.
I think mql need to solve this issue.

Hi Elliot Trader,

Thanks for the answer. I already tried from the MT4 itself and the signal went to the Exness broker instead of the broker I was in.

Is there any Support here in MQL5? Someone who can look into this matter?

Regards,

google "hassle with signal subscription" and you will find a solution & a tool which can help you to automate subscription.
Reason: