Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 159

JAVOKHIR SHOMURATOV #:
Is there refund if signal provider blow account and his balance is 0.

Not.

-----------------

There are two refund options:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.03.27 10:43

If you cancel your subscription you will get a refund for the months, that haven't started yet.

and - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refund Signal subscription

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.01.22 10:19

If you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund.

JAVOKHIR SHOMURATOV #: Is there refund if signal provider blow account and his balance is 0.

No, there is not! When you choose to follow a signal, the responsibility is your own, be it for profit or for loss.

I have a signal provider whom I want to subscribe but the only snag is his symbol suffix
 He uses XAUUSD.STP which isn't present in my broker. Is there a solution to ensure smooth copying of his signal? Is it possible to create a special symbol on my mt5 terminal with the exact suffix of my signal provider or would it be mapped automatically without having to do anything from my end?

jayfx007 #:
I have a signal provider whom I want to subscribe but the only snag is his symbol suffix
 He uses XAUUSD.STP which isn't present in my broker. Is there a solution to ensure smooth copying of his signal? Is it possible to create a special symbol on my mt5 terminal with the exact suffix of my signal provider or would it be mapped automatically without having to do anything from my end?

It will probably not work properly, but you will not be 100% sure unless you try.

It's better to have a look at the Slippage tab of the signal for the best broker/server setups and ask the signal provider for advice.

jayfx007 #:

Read this part of FAQ -

------------------

Also, make sure that your broker allows this symbol to trade for traders with Forex margin calculation in specification, more in details:

mapping

=======================

To make it shorter:
the trades for this symbol will be sucessfully mapped in case your broker (in your Metatrader) is proposing one symbol only for Gold (XAU/USD, XAU/USDt and so on, but one only, and margin calculation for this symbol should be Forex).

MQL Uregent ATtention required
MQL Uregent ATtention required
  • www.mql5.com
SO this is like the dumbest thing I have seen where money is considered and no one seems to be able to assist...

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It will probably not work properly, but you will not be 100% sure unless you try.

It's better to have a look at the Slippage tab of the signal for the best broker/server setups and ask the signal provider for advice.

Couldn't find any. I guess cos he doesn't have any subscriber yet. Or is there any other way of finding this out?

Sergey Golubev #:

Read this part of FAQ -

------------------

Also, make sure that your broker allows this symbol to trade for traders with Forex margin calculation in specification, more in details:

mapping

=======================

To make it shorter:
the trades for this symbol will be sucessfully mapped in case your broker (in your Metatrader) is proposing one symbol only for Gold (XAU/USD, XAU/USDt and so on, but one only, and margin calculation for this symbol should be Forex).

Would I be able to know if the symbol was mapped automatically or not immediately after subscription?

jayfx007 #:
Couldn't find any. I guess cos he doesn't have any subscriber yet. Or is there any other way of finding this out?

Then ask the provider.

jayfx007 #:
Would I be able to know if the symbol was mapped automatically or not immediately after subscription?

Only if the signal has open positions at the time.

jayfx007 #:

The symbol may be mapped or not mapped.
If mapped so you will receive the traders. If not so - not.

1. Check about how many gold symbols are proposing by your broker (Gold, XAU/USD - with all suffixes) - right mouse click on Market Watch - Show All.
If one only so it is good.
If more than one - it means that you will not receive the trades for this symbol from the signal provider.

2. Check margin calculation of this symbol, read post with example.

MQL5 warning
MQL5 warning
  • www.mql5.com
I am ready to subscibe for a signal but MQL5 shows this warning: Copying of trade operations are not garanteed...
Reason: