For choosing a signal provider on this website, does it need to be working on my own broker or any one will work.?

When I search with my broker filter on, I don't find anyone with significant result. So can I just choose the one with significant result even if it is on some other broker ?

I think I'll just need to increase the slippage since there might be minor price differences between the brokers, but since the overall trend is same so I'm safe. I'll also need to stay away from the signals that seem to be scalping and choose only those that are either day trading or swing trading.

Am I right to think so..??? anything else I should consider ?????

saurabhsuman003:

When I search with my broker filter on, I don't find anyone with significant result. So can I just choose the one with significant result even if it is on some other broker ?

I think I'll just need to increase the slippage since there might be minor price differences between the brokers, but since the overall trend is same so I'm safe. I'll also need to stay away from the signals that seem to be scalping and choose only those that are either day trading or swing trading.

Am I right to think so..??? anything else I should consider ?????

No, you don't have to use the same broker, but a look at the Slippage tab of the signal with inform you about the best broker/server setups for copying it.

Green and upper yellow values are best, orange and red are to be avoided.

Also ask the signal provider for advice on the best setups.

no strict limitations on your choice of broker, but you need a good ECN broker with low spread for scalping strategy to work 
Reason: