Copy Trades From Signal Ending in "&" Failed

I subscribed to a signal that has trades that end in with a "&". (For example, EURJPY&). I have gone through and double checked all of my settings, which are correct, but the signals are still not copying. Is there something I need to do in order to map the pairs from the provider terminal to my MT4 terminal? 

It depends on which error message you have in the log files.
(and it is recommended to use same broker and same account type with the signal provider).
More information - post
signal is not opening trades after transferring to new account
signal is not opening trades after transferring to new account
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I transferred a signal to a new account using the "move subscription" feature on mql5.com...

fulltilt11:
I subscribed to a signal that has trades that end in with a "&". (For example, EURJPY&). I have gone through and double checked all of my settings, which are correct, but the signals are still not copying. Is there something I need to do in order to map the pairs from the provider terminal to my MT4 terminal? 

Usually these suffixes make things difficult, so if the symbol is not mapped correctly and the trades are not copied (check the MT4/5 terminal or MQL5 VPS Journal for that), you should use another broker/server setup.

Reason: