Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 146

Hi, Can my subscribers trade in their other account while the current account is copying my trades? I am the signal provider in this case. thank you

Rudy Kurniawan:
Hi, Can my subscribers trade in their other account while the current account is copying my trades? I am the signal provider in this case. thank you

Yes, they can, manual trades do not interfere with their signal copied trades, the MQL5.com signal copying system can detects any non-signal trades and ignore them.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, they can, manual trades do not interfere with their signal copied trades, the MQL5.com signal copying system can detects any non-signal trades and ignore them.

Thanks Eleni, what i mean is this way:
The subscribers turn on their laptop, login to OTHER MT4 account (lets call it Account B) and trade using account B while Account A is copying my trade. Technically Account A is now logged off.

Is it possible?

Rudy Kurniawan:

The subscribers turn on their laptop, login to OTHER MT4 account (lets call it Account B) and trade using account B while Account A is copying my trade. Technically Account A is now logged off.

Is it possible?

It is possible in case the subscribers are using MQL5 VPS for subscription (their subscription is working in MQL5 VPS).

----------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal -
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

Rudy Kurniawan:

Is it possible?

As Sergey correctly remarked, they can do that only if they use a VPS, preferably MQL5 VPS, otherwise signal copying will be stopped when they log out of the signal subscription trading account.

Is it possible to put a signal from the real account on the site for free?

Hi, if we make multiple trades in one account and then put it on the site as a signal, will the previous trading be displayed on the site?

marisa silva:
Is it possible to put a signal from the real account on the site for free?

According to the rules:

Rules of Using the Signals Service
  • Signals based on real accounts are available only by paid Subscription; signals based on demo accounts can be received only by free Subscription.
  • Signals based on cent accounts cannot have paid Subscription. Such Signals are available only in the MetaTrader terminal for free. A cent account is defined automatically.
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

john lester:
Hi, if we make multiple trades in one account and then put it on the site as a signal, will the previous trading be displayed on the site?

A trading account's entire history will be recorded and visible.

Hello. My broker have eurusd. and eurusd but the problem is that your program tries to copy the operation in eurusd, wich is prohibited by my broker and no operation is executed. Im going to attach some images for you to understand it better
Files:
Reason: