Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 21

What happens if a subscription ends and there is still a copied trade open? Do you have to subscribe to another month, even if you don't want to?

Eduardo Bogosian:
What happens if a subscription ends and there is still a copied trade open? Do you have to subscribe to another month, even if you don't want to?
You should manually renew subscription on the terminal/site. All copied trades remain in the account.

Is it possible to trade manual on my trading account while i subscribe a signal?

Thomas Gebhardt:
Is it possible to trade manual on my trading account while i subscribe a signal?
No, manual trades will be closed by MT as it doesn't match the signal

Thomas Gebhardt:
Yes you can but it's not recommended because increase your risk.

Give it a go and see what happens......

Is there anyway of increasing risk?  Let’s say the signal provider has a maximum drawdown of 2% I am happy with 10%.  I want to increase the risk factor to x5.  Is that possible?  I’m guessing not, but wondering if anyone has wanted that before or found a work around.

I tried to add a second signal to my demo account.

Does not seem  possible?

Hi,

I just subscribed to a new signal and don't understand why I got trades opened that did not appear at all on the signal page on the mql5 site (even when refreshed).

Today 5 minutes after Sydney opening 2 trades were placed coming from the signal I subscribed for. They did not appear live on the "trading" tab, and now, several hours after, the page still show wrong informations. It display "5 days" for the latest trades, and the "history" tab does not show the trades (now closed).

I feel very concerned because it could mean all the infos about this signal are wrong. In addition, as the trades are not dispayed, it means I could enable the subscription not knowing there is a current drawdown.

I send a message to the signal provider and am waiting for an answer.

Could you help me to understand what happened and if this signal is reliable ? Should I avoid it ?

Kind Regards

Hi,

May I know do i need to keep my terminal always online in order for the subscribed signals to work?

Thanks 

Reason: