Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 140

Sergey Golubev:

This is the warning only.
By the way, you can check the symbol specifications for both brokers/accounts.

All information about the symbol 2 - expert for MetaTrader 5

my broker I know, but signal's broker I cannot check in platform as I don't have account there, but probably all is good and Alpari pro ecn uses standard lot size.

one more thing, I have 2 terminals open for my 2 EA's , as I understand when I subscribe to signal in one terminal it will appear in both, won't they interference each other, won't I get double signals? I know I need to keep terminal with signal open. Will signal service work right if there is 2 same account terminals open?

Teklar:

my broker I know, but signal's broker I cannot check in platform as I don't have account there, but probably all is good and Alpari pro ecn uses standard lot size.

one more thing, I have 2 terminals open for my 2 EA's , as I understand when I subscribe to signal in one terminal it will appear in both, won't they interference each other, won't I get double signals? I know I need to keep terminal with signal open. Will signal service work right if there is 2 same account terminals open?

The signal subscription is per trading account (not per terminal).
So, if you use some trading account for subscription - do not use this account for EAs' trading and so on (it is just a recommendation/warning as well).

Sergey Golubev:

The signal subscription is per trading account (not per terminal).
So, if you use some trading account for subscription - do not use this account for EAs' trading and so on (it is just a recommendation/warning as well).

I try to understand the technical part. Will signal service work right if there is 2 same account terminals open?

Teklar:
I try to understand the technical part. Will signal service work right if there is 2 same account terminals open?
If you have two Metatrader instances, and both of them are connected to same trading accout with subscription so - all the trades will be doubled.
I am not recommending to do it ..

2021.03.29 14:08:04.355    '10162502': Signal - unknown error subscribing signal

hmmmm , subscription failed , I tried to subscribe to demo account, topped up mql5 balance with required funds,  so what now?

Teklar:

2021.03.29 14:08:04.355    '10162502': Signal - unknown error subscribing signal

hmmmm , subscription failed , I tried to subscribe to demo account, topped up mql5 balance with required funds,  so what now?

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

You can only subscribe a free signal with a demo account and a paid one with a real or demo account.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

You can only subscribe a free signal with a demo account and a paid one with a real or demo account.

From another computer and terminal subscribing worked, later it appeared on VPS also, don't know what was the problem

Sergey Golubev:
If you have two Metatrader instances, and both of them are connected to same trading accout with subscription so - all the trades will be doubled.
I am not recommending to do it ..
thanks for information, then I will move my both EA's to 1 terminal, now testing on demo

but I have another problem,  signal indicator is yellow ! from free signals experience I know it should be green

there is also some strange thing with this signal page at mt4 terminal, I cannot add it to favorites, this option is greyed out

is it normal?

Teklar:

but I have another problem,  signal indicator is yellow ! from free signals experience I know it should be green

there is also some strange thing with this signal page at mt4 terminal, I cannot add it to favorites, this option is greyed out

is it normal?

Free signals are green, paid are yellow.

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your teklar login and NOT any other, email, facebook etc.

Reason: