Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 65

Hello,

i am a single provider.. but i have this note:

Available in MetaTrader terminal

Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available (Details)

what does it mean??? 

over there many new signals and they have published om MQL site.. some of them have already customers.

my signal is very consistent   with very low DD.

All boxes are green except of this one.  

can someone can explaine how long it will take and also if there X.. how it will effect my subscribtions?

Thanks and regards 

Valeri Simov 

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/115361

Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: Stay Safe
Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: Stay Safe
  • 20.00 USD
  • Valeri Simov
  • www.mql5.com
Dear Followers, I have been trading currencies from age of 21. (when only options have been available and only you can get them from the bank) now I am 39. so... 18 years of good experience. YOU MAY ASK: WHY DO I NEED THIS SIGNAL... ?...

ymleong:
Hi Alek

A provider told me that some of the traders cant subscribe to his signals using their live accts. He is using a demo to provide signals. As far as I remember, MQL has allowed a subscriber with a live acct to subscribe to any signals including provider using demo acct. What has changed is that now MQL forbids provider to charge if he/she is using a demo acct to provide signals. I google for V830/V840 changes and didnt come across the 2 changes

1) MQL disallow provider to charge for signals if he/she is using demo

2) Subscriber is not allowed to subscribed using a live acct if provider is using a demo

Hi please read the  III.12 rules of Signal Service

Signals based on real accounts are available only by paid Subscription; signals based on demo accounts can be received only by free Subscription.

Valeri Simov:

Hello,

i am a single provider.. but i have this note:

Available in MetaTrader terminal

Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available (Details)

what does it mean??? 

over there many new signals and they have published om MQL site.. some of them have already customers.

my signal is very consistent   with very low DD.

All boxes are green except of this one.  

can someone can explaine how long it will take and also if there X.. how it will effect my subscribtions?

Thanks and regards 

Valeri Simov 

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/115361

Hello only top signals available in the terminal. Please read notes for your signal.

Too much growth in the last month indicates a high risk

This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature

High average monthly growth may indicate high trading risks

If i create a signal using a one year old MT4 account, does the history/record on the site starts on the day i register to be a signal provider? Or since the beginning of the MT4 account a year ago?

When i subscribe to a signal,  and  If i close my metatrader 4 platform , will the signals still copy to my account or not when it is closed ?

muratti77:
When i subscribe to a signal,  and  If i close my metatrader 4 platform , will the signals still copy to my account or not when it is closed ?

On my laptop when it is shut down, it does not trade from signals I have subscribed to.  I am guessing it is the same when you just shut down MT4.  I usually leave the TP up when my comp is on.

@ Aleksi "Hi please read the  III.12 rules of Signal Service"

Signals based on real accounts are available only by paid Subscription; signals based on demo accounts can be received only by free Subscription.

It is true it does say that.  However, there is conflicting information in the above section.

Section II Signals Providers, number 9. The Signals Provider is entitled to transmit Trading Signals via the "Signals" service on a free of charge basis.

It would seem that MQ needs to work on their documentation some to ensure that the same policies are consistent across all areas.

Hi,

I would like to know how often the running Metatrader instance establishes a connection to the signal server to check for open position of the signal provider? And is there any way to force the synchronization except to close and re-open the program?

best regards,

Hi,

Just wonder if anyone has the same problem and if this is normal or something can be done.

Usually my account opens more trades than my signal provider does. Usually I am fine with that is it mans more profit for me. However, there are instances were some of those additional trades are closed in negative on my account while such trades do not appear in the signal provider statistics.

For example:

Signal provider: Opens on trade and closes it in profit. Only one profitable trade in trade history

My account: Two trades are opened. One closed in negative. Other closed in profit. Overall negative balance. Both trades show up in my trade balance.

As a result, the history statics of the signal provider show only positive trades and higher monthly return while my trading balance shows many more trades including several negative ones.

So anyone any idea why there is a difference between the signal providers number of trade and my trades? Are there specific settings for that?

I observed these differences with ever single signal I have subscribed to and it didn't matter if I had lower or higher balance than the signal provider.

Thanks.

Hi, I installed MT4 using PlayOnMac on my macbook pro. 

The version of MT4 is v4 Build 840.

I do not see the Signal Tab in the Terminal Window.

My broker does offer the signal service. 

Can anyone make any suggestions on how to get the signal tab in the Terminal window? 

vac:

I would like to know how often the running Metatrader instance establishes a connection to the signal server to check for open position of the signal provider? And is there any way to force the synchronization except to close and re-open the program?

Hi it's highly not recommended. Uncheck Tools->Options->Signals->"Enable realtime signal subscription" to stop signal synchronization.

dogtrader:

Hi,

So anyone any idea why there is a difference between the signal providers number of trade and my trades? Are there specific settings for that?

I observed these differences with ever single signal I have subscribed to and it didn't matter if I had lower or higher balance than the signal provider.

Hi report to the ServiceDesk with logs.

bpattel:

Hi, I installed MT4 using PlayOnMac on my macbook pro.

Hi unfortunatelly MacOs not support Market tab.
Reason: