Trading Systems Based on Signal Indicators - page 38

jarv5809:

Hello, I'm new in the MQL5 comunity

I'd like to subscribe to some signals provider

When I read the manual for using signals whitin MT4, the first step is to click on [Signals] Tab located down in the toolbox

But my MT4 (JustForex and MQL5 version) do not show any other tabs than [Trade] [History] [Journal]

I talked to the man in the chat but he couldn't help me to set my MT4 up in order to display the [Signals] tab in the Toolbox

Please, if any one knows what should do, I will appreciate it

Thank you

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

jarv5809:

Hello, I'm new in the MQL5 comunity

I'd like to subscribe to some signals provider

When I read the manual for using signals whitin MT4, the first step is to click on [Signals] Tab located down in the toolbox

But my MT4 (JustForex and MQL5 version) do not show any other tabs than [Trade] [History] [Journal]

I talked to the man in the chat but he couldn't help me to set my MT4 up in order to display the [Signals] tab in the Toolbox

Please, if any one knows what should do, I will appreciate it

Thank you

You're probably not logged into MQL5 community!

Go to : Tools-Options-Community. Then enter your credentials. This should make the market/signals tabs appear :)

Hello Sergey

Can I ask you, which is your favorite system out of the many you have tested, I am still reading through the various work you have done on this forum. Thank you for the hard work.

Do you still like to trade manually and do you get good results? 

Brian Rumbles:

Hello Sergey

Can I ask you, which is your favorite system out of the many you have tested, I am still reading through the various work you have done on this forum. Thank you for the hard work.

Do you still like to trade manually and do you get good results? 

Yes, I like manual trading.
And I like AscTrend and Brainwashing.

If you are scalping ranges, do you have any suggestion for surviving adverse conditions such as if price starts to trend against your direction?

Brian Rumbles:
If you are scalping ranges, do you have any suggestion for surviving adverse conditions such as if price starts to trend against your direction?

I am looking for higher timeframes (in the morning) in Ichimoku indicator to select the pair which I will trade during the whole day and the direction about buy or sell for them.

This is one of my old post -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

DSS3 :an scalping system

Sergey Golubev, 2012.06.18 17:33

2. My manual trades.

I am using ichimoku and AbsoluteStrengh indicators to estimate the market condition. I am doing it in the evening and confirming on the morning. AbsoluteStrengh indicator is not providing any prediction for us - we can know about buy or sell right now, or in past. Ichimoku indicator is providing some prediction for us - we know - buy or sell for next hours and for next days. Thus, when I wake up in the morning - I am confirming the market condition and I know - which pairs I will not trade, which pairs I will trade and for buy or for sell. And the only I need is to select exact time when to open the trade. That's all. That is why my manual tradings are very profitable sometimes.

Of course, Ichimoku indicator can not poredict the price with 100% probability so when it is mistaken - I am using price action (re-enters).

Sergey Golubev:

As I explained on this thread - re-enter is the term and I did not invent it. Itw as invented many years ago together with old asctrend system. We can see from this chart for example - how many re-enter? 5 re-enter and 1 main trade = 6 trades totally and all of them are profitable ones.

Chart EURUSD, H4 — MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo, 2013.03.14

Some people asked on the other forum - how is it possible: 1,000 pips for one day, or 3,000 pips for one day? :) because of re-enter. But we should be very carefully with margins if we are openning many trades on same direction for example. 

omg i just have seen this topic/trend today and it looks alot with one system that i have developed by zero and alone kkkkkkkkk that's soo  crazy but is good to see that there is something really

near what i have developed here and that other ppls use it and work thats mean that i 'm on the right way !

i have one simple question does this blue and red/pink dots repaints? 

thank you guys this topic really means a lot for me 

(omg this is is crazy kkkkkkkk)

This one?
Chart EURUSD, H4
As I remember - it is AscTrend system in classical way (on the way it came from ablesys platform to MT3, and after that - to MT4 and MT5).
It does not re-paint.

Sergey Golubev:
This one?
Chart EURUSD, H4
As I remember - it is AscTrend system in classical way (on the way it came from ablesys platform to MT3, and after that - to MT4 and MT5).
It does not re-paint.

sorry i have reply the wrong post but is was just a random image of the asctrend signals 

good to know that it also don't repaint! that was the main question x)

thanks!!

Sergey Golubev:

It does not re-paint.

knowing this now i have another questions

i see that there is more then one strategy here os this topic but they use different indicators...

soo can u confirm to me that for the last version of each of this strategys

is the following indicators:

Asctrend:

indicators: Asctrend NRTR

tremdstrenght_v2

Braintrending:

indicators:

braintrendsig

braintrendstop

braintrendsig2

braintrendstop2

braintrend2

i see something about a brainwash but i didnt find any example or indicator about it soo i think is just the other 2 right?

Reason: