MACD indicator - page 125

mrtools:

Hi Lucmat, this would be the DSS of averages macd, also it has the different choices of price. Also not sure how useful it will be but there is options for separate fast/slow ma types, fast/slow ma prices, and to use fast/slow ma smooth double, so a lot of options to choose and test.In the picture using a 12 period zero lag ma with heiken ashi close for the fast ma and for the slow ma using a 26 period parabolic weighted ma with heiken ashi close.

dss_bressert_-_macd_of_averages.ex4

PLEASE SIR I NEED ASSISTANCE humbly as new member of ur respected forum i have a request to convert this mt4 indicator into mt5 indicator i am attaching it in here. sir i dont know if this is the right place to post it but i am giving it a try. and if u cannot do it i still wanted to wish u and mladen a happy christmas .

Files:

So here is a Kahler Macd with the fixed levels, for anyone who should face the same problems like me.

Wulong10:
So here is a Kahler Macd with the fixed levels, for anyone who should face the same problems like me.

Dear Wulong

so much thanks for fixed level ver,can you explain,what it does wrong with you being un fixed,as i see it does slip very minor......in first impression when i see at its name,i was thinking you mod it to an floating level,lol regards

Wulong10:

Wulong

Thanks

mntiwana:

Dear Wulong

so much thanks for fixed level ver,can you explain,what it does wrong with you being un fixed,as i see it does slip very minor......in first impression when i see at its name,i was thinking you mod it to an floating level,lol regards

You're welcome, Mntiwana, just look at the pic I have posted and you will see what I mean.

And, what's in a name ? I have changed many indicators names for my personal use, some very crazy, this one is of course not.

Mladen and wulong10 can you guys convert this mt4 indicator in a mt5 indicator it helps me keep attention on the bigger picture. i requested it earlier got ignored so requesting again for the last time and hopefully this problem would be attented. i am again attaching this indicator that needs to work on mt5.

Files:

albertwalkman:
Mladen and wulong10 can you guys convert this mt4 indicator in a mt5 indicator it helps me keep attention on the bigger picture. i requested it earlier got ignored so requesting again for the last time and hopefully this problem would be attented. i am again attaching this indicator that needs to work on mt5.

albertwalkman

When you post something you either get an answer or not,

Nobody is "ignored" - it is simply a matter if some idea is found to be interesting or not, and if it is interesting, then it is made. For metatrader 5 you can simply add a sub-chart object with any time frame you wish, so there is no need for some separate indicator to do that same thing.

PS: flooding the forum with same request over and over regardless of the content of the thread is usually considered as something that is not to be done (in the "book of unwritten rules" )

mladen:
Here is a macd version of digital Kahler series too : macd_digital_kahler.mq4

This one is so good!

Can it be made to a mtf version?

Thanks for all time you people put in to this!

mrtools:

Hi Lucmat, think this one would be an improvement, it's stand alone(no include files needed) and it doesn't repaint.

jurik_macd.mq4

Hi Mrtools

would you make this indicator MTF version with arrows and on first bar option and interpolation

Thanks

jurik macd.mq4

talaate:

Hi Mrtools

would you make this indicator MTF version with arrows and on first bar option and interpolation

Thanks

jurik macd.mq4

Dear Talaate,

also one pretty version with levels by MLADEN is here too,just your first bar option needed,check this one.

regards

some description (Did a jurik mod of Macd high low mtf with arrows and with pearson spearman correlation on the correlation indicator you can choose between spearman or pearson correlation, it draws stop loss lines along with buy and sell arrows when overbought or oversold, the overbought and oversold lines are adjustable in your external parameters

extern double Level = 0.9;

extern double Level_Ex = 0.8; .}

jurik_macd_hl_with_arrows_amp_mtf.mq4

Reason: