The candlesticks combination were taken from the book "Japanese Candlesticks" by Nison.
This indicator designates the following combination of candlesticks:
- "hammer" or "hanged man", the code of the symbol is 108, the color is DimGray.
- "bullish engulfing", the code of the symbol is 110, the color is Red . It designates the bullish trend.
- "bearish engulfing", the code of the symbol is 110, the color is Lime . It designates the bearish trend.
- "dark-cloud cover", the code of the symbol is 116, the color is Lime . It designates the bearish trend.
- "cloud gap", the code of the symbol is 116, the color is Red . It designates the bullish trend.
- "doji", the code of the symbol is 174, the color is Indigo . It is used coupled with the other combinations.
For the convenience you can point the cursor on a symbol and wait a few of seconds, the pop-up window containing the name of the object will appear, it also contains the description of the candlesticks combination.
Important! You should wait the strengthening or sustaining signals to appear when using the candlesticks combinations.
For example: If the "hanged man" appears after a pronunced uptrend, it's confirmed by the open price of the next candlestick, composing the price break relatively to the close price of the "hanged man", etc.
Translated from Russian by MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Original code: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8415
Reasonably good algorithm of the EA based on CCI and its MA. It shows good results in tester. I need help for optimization, testing and maybe code debugging.Open_close MTS on Chart
Greetings to all. I started to develop a MTS not long ago. This is my first one. How can I improve it, I'm waiting for the specialist's advices. And how can I use the AMA indicator in the EAs (iAMA)? I tested this strategy on September 2008.
The EA opens the positions in the direction of moving of Stochastic indicator, in addition there is a heightening of positions by martingale. It is tuned for micro-Forex.SMI_Correct-1
Another SMI indicator. On the basis of the book "Momentum, Direction and Divergence" by W. Blau.