The RSI with dynamic levels.
Description of the indicator settings:
- Price — applied price.
- PRICE_CLOSE — Close price;
- PRICE_OPEN — Open price;
- PRICE_HIGH — High price for the period;
- PRICE_LOW — Low price for the period;
- PRICE_MEDIAN — Median Price, (High+Low)/2;
- PRICE_TYPICAL — Typical price, (High+Low+Close)/3;
- PRICE_WEIGHTED — Weighted Close price (High+Low+Close+Close)/4
- RSI_PERIOD — Averaging period for the indicator calculation.
- K — Coefficient, the distance between the dynamic levels.
- Mode — Averaging method. SMA — simple averaging. SMMA — smoothed averaging.