GBP/NZD Breaks Major Trend Line Support, Targets 2.000
- Major Support: 2.110 (trend line joining 2.0400 and 2.1107)
- GBP/NZD breaks below trend line resistance today morning and declined till 2.1072. It is currently trading around 2.11036.
- Minor trend reversal only above 2.1300 level.
- On the higher side the pair might be facing minor resistance at 2.1230 (2H Kijun-Sen) and any break above targets 2.1300/2.1500.
- Any break below trend line support confirms minor trend reversal, a decline till 2.090/2.060/2.000.
- Overall bearish invalidation only above 2.2000.
It is good to sell on rallies 2.1150 with SL around 2.1320 for the TP of 2.0650/2