FxWirePro: GBP/CAD Trades Well Below 1.9000 Handle, Good to Sell on Rallies
- GBP/CAD broken major support 1.89885 on May 31st 2016 and started to fall drastically. It has declined till 1.88214. It is currently trading around 1.88701.
- Pound is trading weak against all major pairs on renewed Brexit fear .GBP declined sharply yesterday after telephonic poll conducted by ICM shows that 45% of survey respondents want Britain to leave EU while 42% supported staying.
- On the lower side major support is around 1.8820 (55 day EMA) and any break below targets 1.8771/1.8692.
- Short term bullishness only above 1.9000 and any indicative violation above will take the pair till 1.9062/1.910/1.917.
- Overall bearish invalidation only above 1.9300.
It is good to Sell on rallies around 1.9000 with SL around 1.9060 for the TP of 1.8770