FxWirePro: AUD/CAD Extends Recovery from 6-Month Lows at 0.9453, Edges Above 61.8% Fib, Good to Buy Dips
- AUD/CAD is extending recovery from 6-month lows at 0.9453 hit post RBA surprise cut.
- The pair has cleared 61.8% Fib retrace of the Sept-Dec rally at 0.9539 and is currently trading at 0.9620 levels.
- Canada's trade deficit in March widened to a record C$3.41 billion ($2.69 billion) as exports sank for a second month, Statistics Canada said on Wednesday.
- Daily price action is contained between 5&10 DMAs currently at 0.9575 and 0.9629 respectively.
- On the daily charts, we see a bullish Stochastic rollover from oversold territory and RSI is also biased higher.
- Upside finds next hurdle at 0.9650, breaks above could see 0.9680 and then 0.97 levels.
- On the downside supports are aligned at 0.9575 (5-DMA), 0.9525 (Apr 29th lows) and 0.95.
Recommendation: Good to buy dips around 0.9610, SL: 0.9575, TP: 0.9650/0.9680
The material has been provided by