The utility copies trades from the signal provider accounts (master accounts, one or multiple providers) to unlimited number of receiver accounts (slave accounts). The provider is defined by the 'provider' parameter (any combination of numbers and letters). For example, there are two providers. Run the utility in master mode on them, and set different values to the provider parameter. On the account designated for copying these signals, run two utilities in slave mode in different windows, setting the 'provider' of the first provider to one of them, and 'provider' of the second provider to the other one.
The copying can be set in the opposite direction (reversed), and also with a size (greater or less) changed by the multiplier.
The utility monitors the changes in the stop loss and take profit orders of the positions copied from a master account. All the working parameters of the utility are displayed on the screen for clarity.
The utility does not interfere with the positions on the slave accounts opened manually or automatically by other experts/utilities.
To avoid premature closure of positions of a slave account due to the spread difference with the master account, it is possible to disable copying the stop loss and take profit orders by setting the corresponding parameters to 'off'.
The utility is able to copy the trades on instruments that have prefixes/suffixes. To do that, specify them in the 'prefix' and 'suffix' parameters. In case the master and slave accounts have the same prefixes and suffixes, these parameters can be left blank.
Parameters of the utility specified both in master and in slave modes
- Copier mode – operation mode of the utility: master (signal provider) or slave (signal receiver)/slave2 (manual closure of orders).
- Provider number – unique identifier of the signal provider to copy trades from (any string value consisting of numbers and letters).
- Prefix – set the prefix of the traded instrument (if any).
- Suffix – set the suffix of the traded instrument (if any).
Parameters of the utility specified only in slave mode
- Slave number – number of the copier. Set when copying from one account to several accounts.
- Copy with reversal – copy trades in the opposite direction (reverse): on (enabled) or off (disabled).
- Copy stop loss – copy the stop loss of the trade from the master account: on (copy) or off (do not copy).
- Copy take profit – copy the take profit of the trade from the master account: on (copy) or off (do not copy).
- Slippage & Price difference (in pips) – allowed slippage (in points) and allowed price deviation.
- Multiply lot of copied deals by – multiplier of the copied position.
Parameters of the utility specified only in master mode
- Do not copy deals with magic (like .342.1123.445.) – magic number of the copied positions. If zero (default), then all positions of the master account are copied. Multiple numbers can be specified, separated by periods.
2. Prohibition of copying orders by magic number can be set by a list.
3. Added the Slave number parameter. Used when copying from one account to several accounts.
2. The utility's parameters can only be changed by pressing the F7 button.
3. It works with symbols having prefixes and suffixes. If instruments have same prefixes and suffixes on Master and Slave accounts, there is no need to set them in prefix and suffix parameters of the utility.
4. Added the ability to skip copying of specified instruments. The list can be set in the no_trade_list parameter where you specify blank separated instruments in the Slave mode only. At that you need to specify prefixes and suffixes if any.
2. Copying signals of numerous providers is available. To select the signal provider set appropriate provider parameter (any combinations of letters and numbers). For instance, you have two providers. Run this utility as a Master on both accounts, set different value to the provider parameter. Then on a receiver account run two utilities as a Slave in different terminal's windows. For one Slave set first provider, for another set the other provider.
3. Now you can cancel copying a stop loss order (copy sl - parameter, "on" or "off") in order to eliminate early closing by stop loss if spread is different on Master and Slave accounts.
2. Fixed errors.