PZ Quadrant Thesis MT5
This is a general purpose indicator that displays colored lines at fixed and customizable price intervals, entered as parameters. It offers universal, constant, and familiar price ranges that allow quick and precise price analysis of a currency pair. With default parameters, this indicator implements The Quarters Theory, as described originally by Ilian Yotov. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Troubleshooting | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to use
- No optimization needed
- Customizable price intervals, colors and sizes
However, being a general purpose tool, this indicator allows you to set your own desired intervals, expressed in pips.
- Solid red lines are full numbers
- Solid black lines are quadrant points
- Dashed black lines are mid points
- Dashed blue lines are indecision zones
- Big Interval: Enter your desired big interval value in pips.
- Medium Interval: Enter your desired medium interval value in pips.
- Small Interval: Enter your desired small interval in pips.
- Indecision Interval: Enter your desired indecision interval in pips.
- Colors: Set your desired colors for each interval type.
- Sizes: Set your desired line width for each interval type.
- Manual Pip Value: Override the pip value of the chart if needed.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Arturo Lopez Perez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.