PZ Quadrant Thesis MT5
General purpose indicator that displays colored lines at fixed price intervals, entered as parameters. It offers universal, constant, and familiar price ranges that allow quick and precise price analysis of a currency pair.
- Easy to use
- No optimization needed
- Customizable price intervals, colors and sizes
With default parameters, the indicator can be used to trade according to The Quarters Theory:
- Solid red lines are full numbers
- Solid black lines are quadrant points
- Dashed black lines are mid points
- Dashed blue lines are indecision zones
However, this indicator has free inputs for intervals and is a general-purpose indicator.
- Full number interval - Interval in pips for full number lines
- Quadrant points interval - Interval in pips for interval lines
- Mid points interval - Mid points interval
- Indecision points interval - Indecision points interval
- Full number color - Color for full number lines
- Quadrant points color - Color for interval lines
- Mid points color - Color for mid points
- Indecision points color - Color for Indecision points
- Color Settings - Customize the color of each type of price line
- Line Settings - Customize the line size of each type of price line
- Manual Pip Value - If needed, you can overwrite the default pip value for the chart
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.