This information indicator allows you to always be aware of the current account status.
The indicator shows various data, including profit in points, percentage and currency, as well as a current symbol spread and time before a bar is closed on the current timeframe.
You can select one of the different info line location types:
- To the right of the price (always following it);
- As a comment (in the upper left corner of the chart);
- In a selected screen corner.
You can also select a data separator:
The indicator is easy to use and very informative. You can disable unnecessary items of information in the settings.
- Type of appearance - info line appearance type. There are three options:
- Follow the price - following a price,
- As comment - as a comment and
- In selected corner of the screen - in the selected corner of the screen
- Graph corner for attachment - if In selected corner of the screen is selected, this parameter allows you to select one of the four attachment angles
- Show profit? - enable/disable display of a profit in a deposit currency
- Show profit in percents? - enable/disable display of a profit in percentage
- Show spread? - enable/disable display of a current spread
- Show time to bar closure? - enable/disable display of a time remaining till a bar is closed
- Text color - text color
- Profit color - text color if there is a floating profit
- Loss color - text color if there is a floating loss
- Separator - line data separator. The parameter may have five values: "|", "/", ".", ''\", or "#"
- Y coordinate - Y coordinate (if In selected corner of the screen is selected as the appearance type)
- Indent in bars - indent from the current bar, in bars (if Follow the price is selected as the appearance type)
- Font size - text font size
- Font - text font
2. Object with the text is no longer shown in the list of objects.