Currency Strength Meter Pro Dashboard for MT4
Currency Strength Meter is the easiest way to identify strong and weak currencies. This indicator shows the relative strength of 8 major currencies: AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD, USD.
By default the strength value is normalised to the range from 0 to 100 for RSI algorithm:
- The value above 60 means strong currency;
- The value below 40 means weak currency;
This indicator needs the data of all 28 major currency pairs and 9 timeframe.
Use the Expert Adviser Downloadhistory28&9 to download data automatically: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/728216
This Currency Strength Meter supports many powerful features:
- Currency Strength Meter Dashboard (shows strength of currencies for any timeframe with sorting by name or value at one user-friendly dashboard);
- Allows to calculate average currency strength from specified timeframes;
- Searching tradable pairs by several algorithms (allows to find strong and weak currencies and show them at table as tradable pairs, you do not waste your time to do this calculation manually);
- Powerful notification manager:
- Notifications by crossing level (levels and timeframe is set by formula);
- Notifications by crossing lines (timeframe is set by formula);
- Notifications when new tradable pair is found (tradable pairs are found by formula);
- Many algorithms for calculation of strength of currencies (RSI, CCI, RVI, MFI, Stochastic, DeMarket, Momentum);
- Colouring of any object of Currency Strength Meter;
- History line (allows to get Currency Strength Meter value for particular time in history, it helps to backtest your trading strategy with using Currency Strength Meter);
- Moving average smoothing (allowed to smooth result with specific algorithms);
- Latency (allowed to calculate currency strength with specified interval, thus it takes less time for calculation);
- User-friendly interface;
Currency Strength Meter Pro for MT4 (Contains dashboard and graph): https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/48464
Currency Strength Meter Pro Graph for MT4 (Contains only graph): https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/48584
Current Indicator for MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/49325
If you want new feature contact me please.
Added scale ration parameter for RSI algorithm.
Restore dashboard state when change chart symbol, timeframe, reconnection to the server and changing indicator properties.
Updating indicator data forcibly if no updates last 30 seconds to avoid old data if there is no any ticks (weekends etc...) for a long time and MT would have downloaded new history data.
Updating indicator data forcibly at indicator init time to init all buffers and construct all necessary objects.
Deleted not used inputs.
Fixed typo at currency symbol name "NZDUSD".
Fixed problem with program launch when program file name is very long.
Fixed out of range error while navigating through out indicator buffer data if not available bars at current chart.
Fixed smoothing config for Exponential, Smoothed and Linear weighted algorithms.