Exit EDGE EA
Exit EDGE EA is developed base on the PipFinite Exit EDGE Indicator, one of the best indicator on the market so far. This EA open buy/sell orders when the indicator has Exit Sell/Buy Strong signals. You can read more information about PipFinite Reversal PRO indicator here.
- This EA will only work if you purchased PipFinte Exit EDGE indicator.
- To use or test EA must set the "Use Exit EDGE Indicator " parameter to TRUE.
- It works with all symbols.
- This EA is ensured to work exactly like the original indicator, however, the profit you earn is depended on your own strategy. Try to back-test with different settings for each symbol to figure out the most profitable one for that symbol before running on real account. Make sure that you have sufficient history bar for testing.
- Run EA on any timeframe of a symbol, it also open orders in other timeframes of that symbol, depending on your "Trade on Timeframe" parameter.
- Zero spread account is recommended.
- Use Exit EDGE Indicator – To use or test EA, you must set to TRUE.
- Indicator Path – This is the default indicator path.
- Period - the number of bars used to calculate the algorithm.
- Volatility - the factor used to filter exit signals.
- Maximum History Bars - the maximum number of bars used.
- Lot Options
- Fixed Lot Size (Lots): Use fixed lot size. When choose this option, the "Lot Size" parameter value must be number of lots.
- % of Balance: Calculate lot size base on percent of balance. When choose this option, the "Lot Size" parameter value must be percentage number.
- Lot Size (Lots or %) – The value of the above Lot options
- Fixed Take Profit (Points)
- Fixed Stop Loss (Points)
- Max Open Orders
- Magic Number - Using magic number can sort out which position is sent by which EA and manage them independently
- Trading Time - This parameter using broker time.
- Buy or Sell Only
- Max Spread (Points) - EA will not open orders if spread is higher than this.
- Trade per Signals
- Use MA - Use MA to filter trades.
- MA1 and MA2- When MA1 is above MA2 only open Buy order and vice versa.
- Use Stochastic
- Buy when Stochastic Below
- Sell when Stochastic Above
- Trade on Timeframe - The timeframe that EA will open orders.
- Enable Pop-up Alerts
- Enable Push Notification Alerts
- Trend PRO EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56904
- Breakout EDGE EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56909
- Impulse PRO EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56697
- Reversal PRO EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56692
- Exit EDGE EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56698