Daily gbpusd price-action

My observation on GBPUSD-- gbp move daily from 00 gmt to 2300 gmt on average 150--200 pips or more- base on this statistic I came up with a system - this system can be traded on 3 different times

1. at 00gmt-- buy 30+ above the open price or sell 30 pip below the open price tp 30 sl 30 (this is tested)

2. at 700gmt (london open) buy 30 pips above the open price sell 30 pips below the open price tp 60 sl 30 (this is tested) or 30 tp 30 sl (this is tested)

3. at 800NY time buy 30 above or sell 30 pips below tp 30 sl 30 (still in testing)

I found and ea to do the backtest the result is great-- but could be better if some adjustment is made

the ea will not open a new trade in the stop out end-- it will open a new trade on the other end -- and sometimes the price does not go to the other end- later move up back to the stop out end and then price move to the tp if I can get the ea to do this re-enter if price move back to the stop out end

so the expert coders I need your help

test

Backtest result

zamanib:
My observation on GBPUSD-- gbp move daily from

00 gmt to 2300 gmt on average 150--200 pips or more- base on this statistic I came up with a system - this system can be traded on 3 different times

1. at 00gmt-- buy 30+ above the open price or sell 30 pip below the open price tp 30 sl 30 (this is tested)

2. at 700gmt (london open) buy 30 pips above the open price sell 30 pips below the open price tp 60 sl 30 (this is tested) or 30 tp 30 sl (this is tested)

3. at 800NY time buy 30 above or sell 30 pips below tp 30 sl 30 (still in testing)

I found and ea to do the backtest the result is great-- but could be better if some adjustment is made

the ea will not open a new trade in the stop out end-- it will open a new trade on the other end -- and sometimes the price does not go to the other end- later move up back to the stop out end and then price move to the tp if I can get the ea to do this re-enter if price move back to the stop out end

so the expert coders I need your help

zamanib:
Backtest result

There are some variations of this kind of breakout strategys, specially for gbp-us, eur-us, and gbp-jpy. Your resuts mach with them. Low profitable trades (typically less than 50%) but very profitable in averall pip gain .

Reason: