ME&T - Tradingsystem by MKRoxton - page 2

With extrapolations the rule of thumb is fairly simple : the further you go "to future" the less accuracy there is. Only the 1st extrapolated value deserves serious consideration, probability off all the rest is far, far smaller then the first "predicted" value and that way by far less usable.

Anyway, refreshing problems solved on the indicator. Just, as with any "predicting" indicator : be careful what do you do. Also keep in mind what is MACD showing : that one moving average (the fast one) is above or bellow the other (the slow one) (a very simplified explanation, but that is it, nothing more)

kaveh:
Hi Guys This system dont work well as far as i check in St builder most of the signal was false .

mladen:
With extrapolations the rule of thumb is fairly simple : the further you go "to future" the less accuracy there is. Only the 1st extrapolated value deserves serious consideration, probability off all the rest is far, far smaller then the first "predicted" value and that way buy far less usable. Anyway, refreshing problems solved on the indicator. Just, as with any "predicting" indicator : be careful what do you do. Also keep in mind what is MACD showing : that one moving average (the fast one) is above or bellow the other (the slow one) (a very simplified explanation, but that is it, nothing more)

Dear mladen,

Before introduce any system here you can check it very easy by St Builder.

so dont waste your time.

Kaveh

But I am not (wasting my time) As I told : only the first extrapolated value ... (and the rest of my blah-blah from that message)

And I am not introducing a system : MKRoxton asked for help and that is what he got - simple coding help. I never introduced a system anywhere. The rule of thumb for extrapolations is a simplified version of probability that extrapolated values are going to show correct "predicted" values, not a system. Sorry if you think that it is a system.

regards

mladen

kaveh:
Dear mladen,

Before introduce any system here you can check it very easy by St Builder.

so dont waste your time.

Kaveh

mladen:
But I am not (wasting my time)

As I told : only the first extrapolated value ... (and the rest of my blah-blah from that message)

And I am not introducing a system : MKRoxton asked for help and that is what he got - simple coding help. I never introduced a system anywhere. The rule of thumb for extrapolations is a simplified version of probability that extrapolated values are going to show correct "predicted" values, not a system. Sorry if you think that it is a system.

regards

mladen

I willing to say your work appealing to us so countinue.

?

can macd extrapolator has like 3 curves...so that we can see where those predicted values cross?

Very thanks!

Hello,

very thanks goes to mladen for making the "MACD-Extrapolation" Indicator better. Very nice job. I will test this new Inidicator-Version tomorrow.

@ kaveh

What is "St Builder"?

Is that a Backtest-Simlation?

When you can say me that, then I can watch, if I can maybe my Tradingsystem make better.

MKRoxton

The MACD-Extrapolation Indicator.

Hello,

the MACD-Extrapolation Indicator is function very well.

Know one here it give a almost equal indcator with RSI.

Also a RSI-Extrapolation indicator.

I make the 2nd edition of this trading-system with additional a RSI-Indicator now.

But I have no prediction line in the Standard RSI-Indicator.

Very Thanks!

MKRoxton

ME&T - not for vegetarians then?

It's very iteresting

MKRoxton:
Sorry, I have forget it. Now in the attachment. MKRoxton

Hi MKRoxton,

thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

wish you lots of pips

cheers, Terry

Reason: