Trading by association...

They say that Eskimos-people who's life depends on the ability to recognize the states of the SNOW...have some 20-30 words to describe it's various stages...

...Imagine waking up in the morning...taking a look at the chart and knowing up right what stage Market is in...whether it's trading...sleepy...ready to break out...stagnant etc...Imagine a group of people creating Shared Reality Syntax of the behavior of the Market...in another words..when I say "Market is BlahBlahBlah"...-everyone in the group will immediately understand that Market will move # of pips in X direction...I invite you to attach your Pics. of various Market stages and give it Your Own description in Your Own words...-the way You understand IT...The Good ones will stick in our minds...It is an experiment...the experiment that we practice since we are born, which is based on linguistics and behavioral science...I am attaching first picture and naming it "Meticulous Trending"...you are welcome to disagree with this term and propose another name/s...until WE as a group will come to another name/s for that chart...have fun:)

Files:
h.gif  27 kb

I call this the MARKET FLOW and in two words described it UP and STRONG. To understand the market behaviour, one must understand the players, the BULLS and the BEARS and their respective play actions, knowing where, when, and why, among other things.

The thread titlle is catchy, It's interesting and you may have to expound on it further so the other readers can follow and ride on. Trading by Association. Association of like minded traders or an association of trade execution based on market behaviour, etc.. Sorry for the huge screenshot with squeezed price bars.

Anyhow, let's see where this discussion goes.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

heres my latest

yes i hv 23"monitor

Files:
it.gif  71 kb

Association

Mine guess you could call it "As the Guppy Turns" even though R1 has rejected this pair now going on 3 times, and a couple of indications are for a short turn, my gut is telling me it will break R1 to the upside possibly to R3 and then may turn down after that, but only for a correction, but have been wrong too many times before and very possible will be wrong again but will wait and see.

Association

Which kinda makes sense since gbpjpy been on upmove since US election, just keep having that feeling it may end, but if on Jan 20 would have taken a buy would be hoping it would never end!!!!!!!!

mrtools:
Mine guess you could call it "As the Guppy Turns" even though R1 has rejected this pair now going on 3 times, and a couple of indications are for a short turn, my gut is telling me it will break R1 to the upside possibly to R3 and then may turn down after that, but only for a correction, but have been wrong too many times before and very possible will be wrong again but will wait and see.

Hi mrtools,

Very nice chart and your work Sir'.

Will you share your indi's and template from your chart ????

I want try your strategy in your chart.

Thank you so much for kindness Sir'.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Reason: