Trading Like Kids ... - page 2

..Any feedback people?

Looks good, I didn't trade after the signals, but it looks like they were correct. I just don't know where to put T/P and S/L. Change the time frame to 1h, not 5 min.

pentiger:
Looks good, I didn't trade after the signals, but it looks like they were correct. I just don't know where to put T/P and S/L. Change the time frame to 1h, not 5 min.

yeah .. you can back test it because it never repaint , but my way depends on set up settings by 1H and start working on 5M timeframe .... Do that and give me your view .

I am sorry, the 5 min shows opposite signals than 1 hour. Could you please describe further how you trade it, where to put stop loss and T/P.

If I wanted to trade it on a daily chart, will it work? It's hard to be at the computer all day and follow 5 min chart.

Thanks.

pentiger:
I am sorry, the 5 min shows opposite signals than 1 hour. Could you please describe further how you trade it, where to put stop loss and T/P. If I wanted to trade it on a daily chart, will it work? It's hard to be at the computer all day and follow 5 min chart. Thanks.

I just set up the indicator on EUR\USD in the defult settings and go to 5M timeframe >> Thus I Just Follow the Signals ( arrow up = Exite sell and buy now ) .. ( arrow down = exite buy and sell now ) .
I know this is hard work to keep your eyes 24 hours on the chart waitting the opposit signal .. but i'm sure that this way makes fantastic profits .
Don't forget that this is s new way to me also and i didn't test it much time .. but after we test this way and find the best way to get our profits from this indicator we can convert this strategy to an expert .
I'm waiting for your ideaes .....

3 winners in the row.

I looked at the 1h chat. Setup T/P and trailing S/L and went to sleep.

This should be combined with the "Auto T/P and S/L Expert Advisor" - I've seen it in the forum, this way you only need to be at the computer to open the position and not to look for a opposite signal to close it.

BUT, if someone has the time to look at the Alert popping all day it looks promising.

Peter

Thank you very much Peter ... Your reply freshen me .
But please if you can attach the ( Auto T/P , S/L Expert ) or give us its link to download it and test it with the indicator .

The point which i want to discuss with all of you is how the closure of any candle on 1H timeframe differs than the closure of the same time candle on another timeframe like 5M ...?????
I see it with my eyes .. and you can try it now .
And this noticing which makes me talking about set up this indicator with 1H settings but working in 5M Chart .
You can now take any 2 signals from this indicator from 1H timeframe with the defult settings and compute the profit or the loss .. then go to 5M time frame and take the same 2 signals and compute the profit or the loss .. thus you will understand what i say .
Do that please and tell me your view ....

Attached please find the automatic T/P and S/L that I used.

It look like you need to attach it to one chart only.

pentiger:
Attached please find the automatic T/P and S/L that I used. It look like you need to attach it to one chart only.

Thank you very much

Reason: