ME&T - Tradingsystem by MKRoxton

Hello,

I have make a good Tradingsystem. It use only 3 Indicators.

ME&T is standing for MACD-Extrapolation & Trend following.

I have attached all Indicators and the template file.

For SELL-entry Rules:

Signal-Bars shows: red

I-Panel-Trend shows: Strong SELL

MACD-Extrapolation: Extrapolation-Line goes down and is not showing over the Zero-Line in the Extrapolation-Zone.

For BUY-entry Rules:

Signal-Bars shows: green

I-Panel-Trend shows: Strong BUY

MACD-Extrapolation: Extrapolation-Line goes up and is not showing under the Zero-Line in the Extrapolation-Zone.

Now I have not make a exactly TakeProfit Point oder StoppLoss.

But attention: the MACD-Extrapolation-Indicator make a fix-point and runs not with the MACD-Bars. I hope one here can make this indicator better (see attached picture).

Very Thanks!

MKRoxton

Hi MKRoxton

It's very iteresting.. I'll trie it..

You do amazing job...

:)

Macd extrapolator is good on 1 hour timeframe even though it repaints...I found a good use for it...

thanks for sharing and is M1 the main TF? thanks again.

Hi,

thanks for reply and interesting on my Tradingsystem!

I have test this system with the M1 Timeframe only for few minutes, but it looks good. Now I will at next Week only entry Trades, when the indicators show strong buy or strong sell on M1 and M5 Timeframe. When on this 2 Timframes the MACD-Extrapolation Indicator shows good then we have a better chance for good results, as when we only show on one timeframe.

Happy weekend to all!

MKRoxton

Would you please send the file in zip format?

Thank you in advance

Terry

No problem...

Hi Terry Toede,

no problem. In the attachment you can find a .zip file with all indicators and the template file. Have fun with it!

MKRoxton

The .zip file

MKRoxton:
Hi Terry Toede,

no problem. In the attachment you can find a .zip file with all indicators and the template file. Have fun with it!

MKRoxton

Sorry, I have forget it. Now in the attachment.

MKRoxton

Hi MKRoxton, maybe mladen or codersguru or raff or or fxbs or other senior programmers can help your problem.

I'm sorry I can't help you coz I'm only a new comer in programming.

But thanks for iPanel_TREND indicator, nice like multi_indic_indicator by ferrufx. I put it on my H1 chart.

As far as I see the main problems are solved in this one

Checked it with visual back tester, and it works OK with it (compared are the "old" one and the "new" one on visual back test)

regards

mladen

Hi Guys

This system dont work well as far as i check in St builder most of the signal was false .

Reason: