I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 44

dj0ker:
so how can you said this "and % of my winnig trades was about 90,.. %... "?

Why not? I had open 3 trades and 2 was in + and 1 was in - . I closed all cause I was still in + .... simple... you don t win all time and if i see that i can take some pips if i close two + positions and one - I don t see any problem ... Don t you think?

tandon14:
Does anybody know if the V03ABHAFXS indicator posted on the first page works accurately on lower TF like 30min/60min. ABHA says that it is recommed for 4hr TF. Just want to check if somebody is following its performance on lower TF and can share the results.

Hello, 4H TF is recommended but you can use it on 1H TF but you need to know that the lines on lower TF repaint more than on 4H..Thats the reason why I dont recommended lower TF.. On 1H TF its working but you must be careful as well ... I m testing it on 4H and 1H TF and results are very good in my opinion... When I finish test it I share my results... ok?

People, get rid of indicators. Indicators tell the past.

When you drive, do you look in a rear-view mirror to know where and when to turn?

Which indicator tells you that there was WW1 and WW2 : history

So, can history tell you when is going to be a WW3?

Only the present global situation can tell you when there's gonna be a WW3. It depends of present actions... in other words, price action.

Hope you'll learn something from this post. Rich people ain't gonna tell you how to get paid.

hi all

would you please give me the feed back and to be reliable of this indicator

it's too short to learn something!!!

efodx:
People, get rid of indicators. Indicators tell the past.

When you drive, do you look in a rear-view mirror to know where and when to turn?

Which indicator tells you that there was WW1 and WW2 : history

So, can history tell you when is going to be a WW3?

Only the present global situation can tell you when there's gonna be a WW3. It depends of present actions... in other words, price action.

Hope you'll learn something from this post. Rich people ain't gonna tell you how to get paid.

rbk452005:
hi all would you please give me the feed back and to be reliable of this indicator

repainting.....

Mischo:
Why not? I had open 3 trades and 2 was in + and 1 was in - . I closed all cause I was still in + .... simple... you don t win all time and if i see that i can take some pips if i close two + positions and one - I don t see any problem ... Don t you think?

i think that this system is based that you open several deals on different curency and you will have more good deals than bad and always can close bad trades and win.

USDCAD H4 Example

USDCAD H4 Example

ABHAFX System

Two pictures to show the difference.

Look at the lower green regression line at picture 1 and picture 2.

I think everybody is now convinced that the system redraw itself and what could happen.

Files:
usdcad01.jpg  133 kb
usdcad02.jpg  135 kb

For your information. When I started to ask Oan to prove that his new indicator doesn't repain and post some charts he found the reason to block me at his forum. it was that how he think i didn't want to give him some system that give me 400% in one month i don't understand why he need my system especially that i traded all this month only by abhafx system with martingale if he has his super great system that give him double account in 12 hours (how he said before) lol

links:

OAN4X Best Forex System - here i already see where his indocator will repaint later lol

OAN4X Best Forex System - here he took offence lol

OAN4X Best Forex System - here he blamed me that i am broker i liked this words lol

"he was just trying to destroy our dreams and hopes and our trading"

very lol

"dont want to help you brothers here to trade well and say that you have a system that made 400% in one month but you refuse to give it to your brother here"

he wants i give him my mystical system. maybe i should sell him this system how he sells his system? lol

all this only information for all of you. you can make conclusions yourself about this person lol

Oan got banned at forexfactory a few months back which almost created a riot :/

I have tried his system and followed his thread at ff to the t and i found a few major issues :

1) you have to be EXTREMLY careful about the time and days you use this system since it repaints like a mofo and what seemed like a good buy/sell signal at first will soon turn in to a nightmare...

2) martingale is for people with brass balls or heavy painkiller using traders lol

3) Oan will constantly change indicators and i mean 2-3 a week along with his bars back setting to suit the market conditions ... which is not really a system.

4) When you do have a winning trade it really is simple due to the retracement and if the currency is on a steady rise you are screwed however if you hold in the market will eventually give and you may recover your loss espetially if you cost everage your positions.

anyway after comparing the following Oan's systems : prince2, arabictrader,

thegodfather, forgiveme, leo1, obama, abha, etc...

I have come to conclusion that i rather trade using simple moving averages and fibo lines rather then use his "against the market" tactic hoping that those green/red lines are going to do something to the market lol

Sorry did not want to say anything negative just my opinion and i know oan will now say something along the lines of ... you dont want people to make money , which is not true i just hope people dont relay on these indi's like a holy grail which will double your account daily

Reason: